umm can someone help me out here

Maybe time to switch to intel like I've been wanting for ages lol

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Well the first thing is to get the computer running again. If you used the F12c BIOS, you might need to go back to a stable one. So grab an old BIOS on another computer if you can and flash that on there to try and get it running.

And as to the game, if that happened, I would want to see the .NET framework updated and see if the game tries to install it still. If we can get rid of that trying to install the framework, we can narrow down the problem.

I'll download them off the website tomorrow. I can't remember what one I used though. So should I just start at 11 then keep going? Will that do any more damage?

The game is the least of my worries at the moment lol

I backed up my old bios to my external but I can't find it anywhere in bios to load it up again. I'm guessing I have to go buy some disks and try flash it from them

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

If you are still able to get past the bios enough to start loading windows - where it asks you to "start windows normally" or "Launch Startup Repair" you probably need to run the start up repair. If you were crashing hard while windows was running its likely that some system files have gotten corrupt and that is why you can no longer boot. The startup repair should take care of that issue - but it will take a while. If you are getting past the BIOS and to Windows then its likely not the BIOS that is preventing Windows from booting.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

You should be able to flash it from a USB drive, you can make the drive on another computer. Here are the directions from gigabyte: http://www.gigabyte.us/webpage/20/HowToReflashBIOS.html

Not sure how much those will help you.

And yes, F11 would be the best bet, start with that one, see if it makes the system stable again and lets you boot into the OS. If it doesnt, go back further, use the gigabyte website and try and match the dates of release to when you got the computer, get the BIOS from when you bought it.

And I found something online that said that GRID2 has BSOD issues and lots of people fixed them with just manually updating the .NET frameworks. So it looks like all this BIOS hassle might not have been needed. Sorry.

And I am still new to this forum (have been wanting to make an account for a while but never found anything worth contributing to until today.) so I'm not sure if there are PMs on here, but you can send me one if you have questions.

I like when new guys help out right away. Everything hes telling you is good advice and should get you back up and running. welcome aboard new guy. dont worry about posting things that don't contribute. It happens alot anyways lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Fully agree Nate!

I really appreciate the help ptg! I'll have a read tomorrow I start work in 6 hours so I'm heading to bed I also don't have another computer in the flat that I can use tonight.

Also up next to your name. Top left hand corner of the page is your PM folder

Stick around. Just be carefull of Adam :P

If you are still able to get past the bios enough to start loading windows - where it asks you to "start windows normally" or "Launch Startup Repair" you probably need to run the start up repair. If you were crashing hard while windows was running its likely that some system files have gotten corrupt and that is why you can no longer boot. The startup repair should take care of that issue - but it will take a while. If you are getting past the BIOS and to Windows then its likely not the BIOS that is preventing Windows from booting.

I tried that. And it got nowhere it says no issues were found or something like that then tries to boot again. I might throw in my disk and see if the repair on that picks up anything if rolling back bios doesn't work

Archived