Jump to content

I need SMD community help!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you thank you thank you.

This guy does not even know I am doing this for him. I am just trying to help him out since he does a lot for the community for free. He just happened to make a comment that he would never reach 100 subscribers to be able to stream live on youtube. I figured all you have to do is hit subscribe and he would be set and its not like it will hurt anyone.

Posted

Done

2007 Ford Ranger

(ALL YET TO BE INSTALLED - DUE TO WORK SCHEDULES)

K&N Performance Air Intake

Massive Audio D2400 Mono Amplifier

2 Custom Built 8" Subwoofers in Ported Enclosure

Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In Dash Double Din DVD Player (Video Bypassed)

4 - Pioneer TS-A6886R 6" X 8"

2 - SMD Heavy Duty Single ANL Fuse Blocks

2- Stinger SPP1200 Dry Cell Batteries

JL AUDIO Interconnects

2/0 Gauge Big 3

ILL Customz 8 Spot Flat Lug Style Bolt Down Terminals

ILL Customz 1/0 to 4 Gauge Power / Ground Reducers

Factory Alternator

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

2002 Cheverlot Monte Carlo SS - (Deceased)


2 - Rockford Fosgate Power 1501BD
1 - Rockford Fosgate Power 851x
Rockford Fosgate Power 6 1/2 Components
Rockford Fosgate Power 3 way 6x9
2 - JL Audio W7 13.5" Subwoofers (Sealed)
Pioneer AVH-P4400BH In - Dash DVD Player
Pioneer AVIC - U250 - Add-on GPS Navigation System
Audio Control 6XS 4 Way Crossover / Line Driver
Ohio Generator 200 Amp Alternator
3 - Stinger SPP1200 Batteries
1 - Optima D34/78 Battery

Posted

if I remember right he said he was 6 shy of 50 or 44 when we started. I can't tell how many subscribers he has. Can you make that part private?

I was trying to see how many he had but can't see it anywhere. Never the less thank you all who are subscribing.

you're not only helping him out but the community of people that can't get out to physically watch the games.

Posted

Not a sports fan but I'll help out. Think my brother might have played against these teams in high school. Sub'd

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Not a sports fan but I'll help out. Think my brother might have played against these teams in high school. Sub'd

Which school? I follow local sports

Posted

Subbed :)

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1938 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...