Sonic Electronix

Attention BASSHEADS!!! DEMOFEST?! NEW HUGE COMPETITION!

Yeah the central location would be somewhere in tornado vally. So from texas to south dakota.

Im sure myself and tons of other SMD members would be down for it. But you gotta think. how can you solve the problems SBN has of being TOO close to those things n8 was talking about. Or other shows that are just too far off in the middle of nowhere land that noone wants to drive to. Its gotta be with in 20 miles of a MAJOR highway east to west or north/south. and you gotta figure out how to have a shit ton of vendors selling food and bring a couple chicks in bathing suits and a few hundred bassheads with all their cars.

Its gotta have slamfest car location (in the middle of a big ass field surrounded by trees. with heatwave vendors, and no SBN type issues.

sounds easy :D

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

I live in Maryland.

why is it that we cant have just the same in middle America. We can call it the GR8 STATES. The best in its class show up in central America to be called the best in the US. Those that cant travel that far west or east can show up in central America. This could be the best show for all types of aftermarket work on all vehicles.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

But no.one would show. Its been tried. Dbdrag did it. It bombed hard. Regional is more doable. Ocean city sre for the northeast. Southeast would be myrtle beach ish

South panama city and texas. West coast vegas. Midwest indy or some other urbsn center in that region. Thats a realistic approach.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

But no.one would show. Its been tried. Dbdrag did it. It bombed hard. Regional is more doable. Ocean city sre for the northeast. Southeast would be myrtle beach ish

South panama city and texas. West coast vegas. Midwest indy or some other urbsn center in that region. Thats a realistic approach.

agreed. granted, there was a guy from nevada that came to slam :ehh: also a guy from alaska. but that's beside the point. a big show also doesn't just show up from no where. the first year slamology was held, it had 10 competitors. this year was 170+ in iasca and 140+ in dbdrag. that's 10 years after the first.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

agreed. granted, there was a guy from nevada that came to slam :ehh: also a guy from alaska. but that's beside the point. a big show also doesn't just show up from no where. the first year slamology was held, it had 10 competitors. this year was 170+ in iasca and 140+ in dbdrag. that's 10 years after the first.
It may take a while but not everyone can afford to drive all the way from Cali to the middle of the us. Same as Maine so we have to figure where most people can travel from.

I think it's much greater of a sport in the east then it is on the west.

Cali, Nevada etc is huge but it's quite a distance

Vehicle: 1999 Chevy Suburban AKA The Bammin' Beast

Battery: 25 XS Power XP1000's

Sub Amp: 3 DC 9k's

Sub Stage: 18 DC Lvl 4 M2 12's in a Nasty 4th Order

Subscribe now! Prizes will be given away for every 1000 subscribers!

we l no this cant happen over night. I would show up to just interact with others. i would love to get the best body contest of the us in the mid America.; )

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

Archived