Sundown Audio

Hifonics audio

swishahouse22

I don't see why he should run 0 gauge wire for that power. I have done way higher than this using only 4 gauge. Anyway that amp will probably not make rated cleanly since it is a budjet amp so 0 gauge or not, it will output bad signal at maximum power. By the way the terminals will fit 4 gauge without any problem (I use KnuKonceptz Kolossus which is pretty thick and I even had room for my voltmeter 10 gauge wire).

thanks guys I have a pair of reducers I don't no if it is a must but hey there is no such thing as in overkill in car audio lol I love knu conceptz wire I have some 0 and 4ga of it cus in my car I got a 18in oa with a full mb quart setup amps and components now its time for the ol ladys car

[media][/media]

I don't see why he should run 0 gauge wire for that power. I have done way higher than this using only 4 gauge. Anyway that amp will probably not make rated cleanly since it is a budjet amp so 0 gauge or not, it will output bad signal at maximum power. By the way the terminals will fit 4 gauge without any problem (I use KnuKonceptz Kolossus which is pretty thick and I even had room for my voltmeter 10 gauge wire).

You can also run all of your tools on 16 gauge extension cords and they'll work. Of course, brushes will need to be replaced more often, more current will be consumed and ultimately, the lifespan of the tools will be shortened.

Also, budget amps don't produce dirty signals unless they're sent them or, they're starved of power. But the fact that an amp won't produce rated power is in no way indicative that it will somehow clip a clean signal.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

You can also run all of your tools on 16 gauge extension cords and they'll work. Of course, brushes will need to be replaced more often, more current will be consumed and ultimately, the lifespan of the tools will be shortened.

Also, budget amps don't produce dirty signals unless they're sent them or, they're starved of power. But the fact that an amp won't produce rated power is in no way indicative that it will somehow clip a clean signal.

Brushes? Yeah I know but I mean it will clip if you try to put out rated power but is not able to do so (you know what I mean).

these amps acutally do rated power says steve meade lol.

yea but people that runs these amp don't have the electrical for a solid 14v but other then that they do rated

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

yea but people that runs these amp don't have the electrical for a solid 14v but other then that they do rated

ya i can see alot of idiots getting hifonics and they still kill your volts. i have my 1200 on stock alt and xs power d3400 and my volts still die. good think im getting my mechman 170 amp today! wackit3.gif.pagespeed.ce.IYAw17pFGz.gif

ya i can see alot of idiots getting hifonics and they still kill your volts. i have my 1200 on stock alt and xs power d3400 and my volts still die. good think im getting my mechman 170 amp today! wackit3.gif.pagespeed.ce.IYAw17pFGz.gif

nice, I wish I had the money to get the same alt but for my truck the 05 t1000bd is hating the 90amp, just can't wait until I do get the alt the amp be liking that.but if I had to guess what my amp does know maybe 800rms or something like that.after new alt I'm hoping to see 1100rms.

2 sundown sd-2 d4

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

nice, I wish I had the money to get the same alt but for my truck the 05 t1000bd is hating the 90amp, just can't wait until I do get the alt the amp be liking that.but if I had to guess what my amp does know maybe 800rms or something like that.after new alt I'm hoping to see 1100rms.

well i was super happy but it doesnt fit. these are the moments i hate being a bass head but i guess everybody goes through bullshit

well i was super happy but it doesnt fit. these are the moments i hate being a bass head but i guess everybody goes through bullshit

what happen is the alt to big in size? or worng alt

2 sundown sd-2 d4

flex tech

box design by Joe X

Archived