U.S. Dollar: $0.00 USD

Sorry, but I'm a stereotypical broke high school student :(

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

ok 2 things i want to say. i just turned 18 yesterday so i just opened a paypal like 5 mins ago and i have to wait 3-5 business days for my funds so next week i will have 20 dollars heading your way...\

another note steve i work at a vet clinic i could have saved u 3 grand cuz all we use to cure parvo is 6 cc's of tamiflu 2-3 times daily for like 3 or 4 days oraly, and lots of IV fluids to keep them hydrated

Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

So I've been thinking............ If we do a SMD fundraiser and Rusty is willing to host we can make it a workshop.

I'm willing to bring our TL and meter some cars for guys charge say $10 to sweep and burp. $20 to sweep and practice Bass Race. If Doug is willing to donate his time and equpiment he can run a bass race booth in which guys can go head to head for cash. 10% of winning automatically go towards SMD fund the rest to the winner of the run. We can also have a grill going selling burgers/dogs chips and soda or water for like $5.

NOT A DB DRAG EVENT!!!!!

steve has always been talking about doing a meter session for groundpounders...perfect opportunity...just make it a sunday please and not March 23rd, ill be gone

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

i have $0 in my paypal :( i suck at life :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

ok 2 things i want to say. i just turned 18 yesterday so i just opened a paypal like 5 mins ago and i have to wait 3-5 business days for my funds so next week i will have 20 dollars heading your way...\

another note steve i work at a vet clinic i could have saved u 3 grand cuz all we use to cure parvo is 6 cc's of tamiflu 2-3 times daily for like 3 or 4 days oraly, and lots of IV fluids to keep them hydrated

I was in the same boat, 3 geez on my rednose pittbull pup, barely survived parvo, then a year later died of kidney failure =\

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

with all of your help, I just started up Server #2, so over the next few days we will be doing work on the site,

if this works like we think it will we should have server #2 taking up the slack on bandwidth

thanks everyone, you guys are the best.

David

Sorry I'm late fellas but Steve know I got his back.....$20 on the way.

On a side note. I did a google search last night for some off the wall shit and it led me to a S10 forum and as I was reading the post one guy mentioned Steve's name and the fact that he's pushing over 20K watts with only 7 batts. Damn dude does anyone not know you??

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

Archived