BASS_ZEALOT! Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 the original VM-1 mount proved to be non bass worthy . the two 12" mayhems slowly broke the contact points off the VM-1 then broke the mount in several pieces .. so for now (until I get creative..)this is the new TM-1/VM-1 mount ..! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFTuvTOeAxk SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
CNF Kevosinn Posted September 12, 2013 Report Posted September 12, 2013 lookin good!! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted September 12, 2013 Author Report Posted September 12, 2013 lookin good!! thank you. sir. SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
meade916 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 that looks great! did you get any fans hooked up yet or are you just using it for temperature for the time being? anyway, i love the way all that stuff matches so nice All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted September 13, 2013 Author Report Posted September 13, 2013 that looks great! did you get any fans hooked up yet or are you just using it for temperature for the time being? anyway, i love the way all that stuff matches so nice THANK YOU, SIR. !. still workin on the fan hook up, its slow motion at the moment. should have some more vids of the TM-1 soon...! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
scooter99 Posted September 13, 2013 Report Posted September 13, 2013 I'm looking for some ideas on mine. Can I see some lighter pictures? Looks good on the video, but I'd like to see them a little better. Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted September 14, 2013 Author Report Posted September 14, 2013 I'm looking for some ideas on mine. Can I see some lighter pictures? Looks good on the video, but I'd like to see them a little better. ill have a vid ill have a daytime vid soon .just wired the fans. did some tests today. the install is super simple almost no effort ,a piece of abs ...until I get creative ill rock this .. vid tomorrow !! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted September 14, 2013 Author Report Posted September 14, 2013 Tight.. thxs,,! SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
BASS_ZEALOT! Posted September 15, 2013 Author Report Posted September 15, 2013 quick vid of the glocaps/vm-1,tm-1 setup, better vids comin.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjZaau1UdLU&feature=share&list=UUQAyyc_gg_uMc8h8Hj7UHVw SMD makes the best products! I bought them all! Click the banner below!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.