Why Am I Not Getting Full Potential

I looked at the build log, good job man. My theory is, even with the double baffle, the enclosure is not rigid enough. I would beef that sucka up if possible whether it be with all-thread, 45's, bracing, glassing, or all of them. Id take care of the air leaks where the speaker wires run through and use a bolt/teenut combo to secure the subs to the baffle. Hope I didnt come off as a hater, peace

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

That wont help if their almost to full already

sure it will help, it will help him not destroy his subz/amps because of clipped signal.

sometimes have all the settings correctly instead of just turned all the way up, you can get louder and Sound better doing it.

build a 2nd box and use it just for spl.

something like.....

box - 41X18TX20D

port - 39.5X2X10 across the bottom

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

Guest Nismofreak

build a 2nd box and use it just for spl.

something like.....

box - 41X18TX20D

port - 39.5X2X10 across the bottom

or swappable ports. I am gonna build one with 35hz and 45hz ports

or swappable ports. I am gonna build one with 35hz and 45hz ports

that wont help much. the tuning isnt the biggest issue. its the physical size of the box.

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

so basically I have too big a box for high numbers? I thought I had pretty much the lowest recommended box size already....and I had it set to a 35hz tone for 1400 watts....I'll keep that second box in mind if I get the money, and hopefully the second battery will help too! I'm not offended by anything you guys say I just want all the info I can get...

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived