8 yr old child bride dies of internal injuries...

Well, there goes my faith in humanity, once again.

http://www.viralnova.com/8-year-old-child-bride-dies/

The guy is 5 times her age, that puts him at 40.. wtf. And, parents? Seriously? These people are breathing air on the same planet that I live on.

Just kind of lost for words right now.

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Yep read about this story, also read about the story with the priest raping kids to help them be pure or some shit, then he only gets 5 years probation

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I don't mean to thread jack, but a buddy of mine told me that his friend told him that while he was in Afghanistan(?) they found a house with a mentally challenge boy tied around a barrel with no teeth and no clothes, you can assume the rest. I know they see mentally challenged as scum of earth, but to rape your own kin just because of that? thats fucked up

There are still witch hunts in parts of the world. Men are getting raped at an incredible rate in africa by guerrilla armies. African aids carriers rape virgins believing it will cure them of aids. North Korea. Thailand sex tourism. Beheadings on the daily in mexico by drug cartels. Russian sex trafficking and slavery. The world is fucked up yo.

Crazy. It just tells me how weak the male population over there is. Can't find a real woman. But the girls parents still let it the marriage happen, I guess for money?

When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest.
~Henry David Thoreau

Archived