Second Skin Audio

fi sub taking forever

tribe523

No one has ever said their CS is great However.. MANNYY people have said great things about the product.

What did you order? They are out of some parts currently.

Gee... Gattiboy13 You make it sound like sundown never fucks up.. Which is wrong. 2 buddys got fucked up recones and thats all im going to say about them.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Exactly why I went with Sundown Audio! FI and Ascendant customer service is the worst.

ignorant...

It took me a month and a half to get a Fi Q 10 recone, but when i got it, how it was shipped, you can see why people are willing to wait. The attention to detail, the quality of parts, everything about them is quality.

A month wait on something from Fi/AA is nothing.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Actually RE does not cost double, they are actually cheaper and one hell of a sub. And now they make their stuff in the USA also. They just make more in advance. Both are great subs. My point is it doesn't matter what you make. You should be able to deliver on time.

you have not checked the prices and that for sure.. a xxx cost $800 the sp4 that is 100% better cost $500. the xxx compares ti FI q which cost under $300.. get your facts straight

Sorry my young friend 12'' xxx is $550. And again your wrong the sex ( $140) compares to the ssd, the sxx ($220) compares to the Q. And when you start loading the Q up your well over #300. And all of this is besides the point. Topic was about the long wait. I i have said it doesnt matter what your building, you should deliver on time. At least thats how my generation was raised. And being an ex Marine, puncuality is a must.

they dont give you a set delivery time, all they give you is a tracking number or confirmation that the building process has begun/they have received an order. Just because UPS/Fedex automatically sets a delivery date when a label is created doesnt mean that is the date Fi/AA set. And i think he is talking about the good RE, not RE now, which is a total bag of shit. sex and sxx subs are trash.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Regardless of this and that...there customer service is one of the worst in car audio, I know from experience with myself and others that have dealt with them.

And i know, that it is fine.

Stay with what you have.

Youll need the service.....

Yes lol

Actually RE does not cost double, they are actually cheaper and one hell of a sub. And now they make their stuff in the USA also. They just make more in advance. Both are great subs. My point is it doesn't matter what you make. You should be able to deliver on time.

you have not checked the prices and that for sure.. a xxx cost $800 the sp4 that is 100% better cost $500. the xxx compares ti FI q which cost under $300.. get your facts straight

Sorry my young friend 12'' xxx is $550. And again your wrong the sex ( $140) compares to the ssd, the sxx ($220) compares to the Q. And when you start loading the Q up your well over #300. And all of this is besides the point. Topic was about the long wait. I i have said it doesnt matter what your building, you should deliver on time. At least thats how my generation was raised. And being an ex Marine, puncuality is a must.

they dont give you a set delivery time, all they give you is a tracking number or confirmation that the building process has begun/they have received an order. Just because UPS/Fedex automatically sets a delivery date when a label is created doesnt mean that is the date Fi/AA set. And i think he is talking about the good RE, not RE now, which is a total bag of shit. sex and sxx subs are trash.

Old RE when they made the MT were sweet The new re is junk lol Comparing the sex to an SSD ha ha You funnnyyy

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Chevyboy95. yes i agree most of the time they give you an estimated arrival date. But 1 1/2 yrs when we ordered the one for my son, they assured us it would be on time for his B-day.and no it was not on time. took about 9 weeks. As far as RE goes to each his own. But i can tell you there are many out there extremely happy with their 2013 line up. Hell ive been thinking about trying the sx pro myself.

truthsayer

Re nope not since Scott sold. And now thst quadbox id their lead engineer definitely no thank you

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived