Shaving.. We all do it!

I always put very warm water on my face before shaving and it helps me avoid red skin and itching.. (I always shave after shower lol)

This is exactly what I do. Plus I can't shave every day or else I start to break out. It's about every 4 days I shave.

Plus I put rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and rub everywhere I shaved. Helps cut down on breaking out, at least for me.

yea colon every time after shaving..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

20130918_055655_zps888caef5.jpg

I moderately sensitive skin too. I have had tremendous luck with dove men plus care sensitive shave gel. Being in the shower definitely helps a lot too. And proglide razors although I might try one of those single blade safety razors. They look intriguing

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I shave like once a week. . Depends if I'm lazy and how fast the hair grows .

I use cheap packs of razors . But a new one every time = no irratation.

My dad NEEDS to shave every damn day you can see hair already out the next day all ruff fkn crazy ...

Haven't shaved since last year on Halloween. My job doesn't care if I have a beard. When I did shave I just used an electric razor, skin is extremely sensitive. Very rarely would I go baby face

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

im 17 and ive shaved once reading this makes me feel like oh dam what a fun time i have ahead of me

your lucky im 17 too and i can grow it out pretty far.. i hate shaving

Been shaving once-twice a day since I was 16... I sometimes wish my family wasn't so formal and I could just grow it up without getting "that" look when I do.

I won No-shave November but if I forget about it once I know I will never have it again.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Jeez once to twice a day?? Thats crazy i can grow it out and not get looks as long as i shave for christmas and thanksgiving basically

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Archived