bighossf150 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 My camera s horrible at picking up flex 8 xfl 12"s walled of 4 bc3500's Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
HatersGonnaHate Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 Not too shabby man. I think I saw the amp rack jiggle a bit? And the bandaid on the passenger door is a nice touch lol My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Kyblack76 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 Looks and sounds great man. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
bighossf150 Posted September 19, 2013 Author Report Posted September 19, 2013 thanks guys, there is literally no place in the truck where the amps wont move, hell even the tool box flexes Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.