Simple Wiring Question, help!

Yeah, you can do it. But your stuff won't last long, and it will sound horrible. But don't take my word for it if you don't want. It's your money spent, not mine.

well, crap. I really wanted to do a big build and start of with door pods and everything and just go all out, i guess that isnt happening. How can i get proper frequency filtering? jw

The last thing I want to do is stop someone from a build. If you want to make door pods and go all out, do it! Just get a 4 channel amp and go active. If you add a 4 channel, you can use he 2 channel for some 8's in the doors because those 4 super tweets are going to be a lot to keep up with.

So there is nooo way of me hooking up the pwxs to one channel and the ft1s w/ crossovers on the other channel?

Will the amp run them like that... Yes.... BUT, singe there is only one set of filters, you will either have your tweeters playing mid bass.... BAD, or your Mids cut off at like 4khz loosing a ton of vocals and mid bass.

Keep the supertweets and Mids, get a 4 channel amp and you will be fine, just sell the 200.2

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

well, crap. I really wanted to do a big build and start of with door pods and everything and just go all out, i guess that isnt happening. How can i get proper frequency filtering? jw

The last thing I want to do is stop someone from a build. If you want to make door pods and go all out, do it! Just get a 4 channel amp and go active. If you add a 4 channel, you can use he 2 channel for some 8's in the doors because those 4 super tweets are going to be a lot to keep up with.

Yeah, you can do it. But your stuff won't last long, and it will sound horrible. But don't take my word for it if you don't want. It's your money spent, not mine.

Im not trying to go against what youre saying i just wanna try and solve this lol i was definitely thinking about keeping the 200.2 and running some 8s and/or 10s with it. I just have to find a 4 channel that will work with my speakers configurations and still give out plenty of power. Any suggestions?

So there is nooo way of me hooking up the pwxs to one channel and the ft1s w/ crossovers on the other channel?

Will the amp run them like that... Yes.... BUT, singe there is only one set of filters, you will either have your tweeters playing mid bass.... BAD, or your Mids cut off at like 4khz loosing a ton of vocals and mid bass.

Keep the supertweets and Mids, get a 4 channel amp and you will be fine, just sell the 200.2

got any suggestions for a 4 channel that would give me good power at 4 ohms for the tweets and 2 ohm for the mids?

Wjy not pick up another 200.2 one tweents and one mids

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Wjy not pick up another 200.2 one tweents and one mids

thats a good point, would that work fine? I just need to be able to set the frequencies differently from mids to highs?

If i were to get 8s or 10s along with the 6.5s, could i run those on the same 200.2.

Archived