think your safe with an alarm?

Directed's way- Clone Safe Code-Hopping is Directed's advanced form of 66-bit encryption, providing absolute immunity from Code Grabbers, (illegal devices that intercept and rebroadcast radio frequency signals). Another way of saying 66-bit is 2 to the 66th power, which is 18 quintilion - an 18 followed by 18 zeros...

so your saying the code could be anywhere in the form of 18 quintilion numbers? or combinations of numbers?

That's why i don't park by other vehicles. Two bird with one stone, no door dings and noone close enough to grab my code... Plus I have a python two way, even if they unlock it, my key fob will tell me and I'll get curious as to why my blazer just randomly unlocked.

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

How about stock alarms. Are those easily decrypted? For example, German cars.

Your stock alarm if you want to call it that is tied into the door locks. once the door locks are opened with the code its unarmed. It really really only benefits you if someone were to reach in and unlock your door manually then try to open it. no shock sensor nothing. So basically once they get the code to your factory key fob you have no alarm. stock alarms are trash to begin with.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Sorry didn't read ever post to early for my brain. Just got up. If said, I'm sorry for posting. I would of got his tag number if I could have doon it safely without getting shoot. Who knows they could have been armed to the tee. People have gotten crazy. You work hard for what you have for some piece low life to steal . That's so not cool.

Only way I feel like my vehicle is completely safe is having my whole car/stereo fully insured. Oh, you wanna break a window, and steal my subs? Cool story bro. You live in a tiny ass town. Obviously when I hear someone else has 4 CT Sounds Exo's, I'll know you jacked my shit. By the time I find you, and beat you retarded, I'll have new subs anyway, and a nice new gun that I bought with the insurance money difference, since I generally get everything below MSRP.... Ain't no security more reassuring than insurance and a gun.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Most big time thieves wo take it all don't do so close to home. I am from NM, about 70 mile outside Albuquerque and when our shit got stolen it was usually someone from the city. Local crackhads were always too fuckin clumsy to get anything before everyone would come running with their daddy's shotgun...

Most big time thieves wo take it all don't do so close to home. I am from NM, about 70 mile outside Albuquerque and when our shit got stolen it was usually someone from the city. Local crackhads were always too fuckin clumsy to get anything before everyone would come running with their daddy's shotgun...

I live in North Dakota. Knowing everyone in 1 town is almost equivalent to knowing everyone in the state. Yeah. It's that quiet. I have people talking about my car on FB from a town over 120 miles away.... Shit gets around. Haha.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

Archived