think your safe with an alarm?

my security besides my alarm is that my bass broke the hear lock to the hatch and it can only be opened inside, and the door is heavy as shit from the bike rack on it so you cant even get back there, ha ha

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Most big time thieves wo take it all don't do so close to home. I am from NM, about 70 mile outside Albuquerque and when our shit got stolen it was usually someone from the city. Local crackhads were always too fuckin clumsy to get anything before everyone would come running with their daddy's shotgun...

I live in North Dakota. Knowing everyone in 1 town is almost equivalent to knowing everyone in the state. Yeah. It's that quiet. I have people talking about my car on FB from a town over 120 miles away.... Shit gets around. Haha.

I live in MN. Good luck with that Mr. Bigguywithagun. Your shit will be stolen and sold three times and smoked up in meth money well before you get out of bed in the morning.

This whole thread is to teach younger guys (you) that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of gain. The idea is to prevent it. Your plan is retaliation- when and if- you ever figure out who stole it, which probably won't happen. It happened to me in small town midwest usa, and I never found out who.

Your plan is also to retaliate with guns, well you're super tough I'm sure, but do you really want a gun fight with meth heads with guns? That's a lose/lose situation.

Hide stuff. Bolt stuff down. Get insurance.

Most big time thieves wo take it all don't do so close to home. I am from NM, about 70 mile outside Albuquerque and when our shit got stolen it was usually someone from the city. Local crackhads were always too fuckin clumsy to get anything before everyone would come running with their daddy's shotgun...

I live in North Dakota. Knowing everyone in 1 town is almost equivalent to knowing everyone in the state. Yeah. It's that quiet. I have people talking about my car on FB from a town over 120 miles away.... Shit gets around. Haha.

I live in MN. Good luck with that Mr. Bigguywithagun. Your shit will be stolen and sold three times and smoked up in meth money well before you get out of bed in the morning.

This whole thread is to teach younger guys (you) that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of gain. The idea is to prevent it. Your plan is retaliation- when and if- you ever figure out who stole it, which probably won't happen. It happened to me in small town midwest usa, and I never found out who.

Your plan is also to retaliate with guns, well you're super tough I'm sure, but do you really want a gun fight with meth heads with guns? That's a lose/lose situation.

Hide stuff. Bolt stuff down. Get insurance.

Not tryna kill your vibe, but if both of your ages are correct, he's older then you... LOL

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I fucking HATE thieves... I think we should chop off their fucking hands when they get caught! I bet that would put an end to that!!!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Not tryna kill your vibe, but if both of your ages are correct, he's older then you... LOL

Was referring to WillPwn4Food. No grown ass man would put lambo doors on a taurus. LOL

LMAO #DEAD!!!! :suicide-santa:

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

I don't have an alarm in my car so I bolt everything down. my car is also a hatchback so I always put the cover over the trunk area when I go into a store or whatever so no one can see in. the only thing I am worried about is if people see my decals and decide to break in. but even if they do they wont get anything. my XXX has 8 screw holes and I fill them all so if someone were to break in, they wouldn't be able to get it out and even if they tried it would take them like 10 minutes. the only thing is sometimes if thieves get pissed because they cant get something they just tear the hell outta your car.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

• 2 weeks later...

I had an alarm to that kept going off without being triggered and the status always indicated an open door..I couldnt understand wat was wrong but I took it to another alarm place. And the installer said the job was done wrong. But I dnt know anything about alarms only systems ..

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

I had my car broken into back when I was in community college, they messed up my trunk lid and driver side door pretty bad and got about 800 bucks worth of equipment, never found out who. then on my next car I had a 800 dollar viper alarm, never got broken into but I was careful where I parked. my new car is the best idea, just put accessory insurance on everything, go ahead and break idc, I'll just get all new stuff.

2009 maxima, currently stock

I'm fully insured also, so if you break in and steal my shit, eh... oh well I'll be getting more of it.

Had my ranger broken into while in high school, wasn't fully insured so they covered nothing. Caught 1 of the 3 guys though, got my stuff back luckily. After that my vehicles have always been fully insured.

People spend so much on alarms, but if somebody wants it enough they'll get it sooner or later. Best bet now a days is to be fully insured, plain and simple..

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived