College students-Anyone else pledging for a frat?

Greek life is a bunch of fucking bullshit. You basically pay to have a group of 'friends' who are just a bunch of assholes. Spend the money you would on dues on something worthwhile.

I used to use the frats at my school as a place to meet girls at parties. That's about it.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Colledge = education, and pussy.

Why waste your time hanging around with a bunch of dudes?

sounds like a sausage fest. Fuck that, ill be over here with the ladies.....

Frats=parties=pussy

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

Wait a minute....did I read that correctly....this is a co-ed frat?

Isn't that kind of like a double negative? I mean fraternity actually translates to brotherhood. It seems like a co-ed "frat" seriously seems like all it would be for is to collect payment from you! (Not being sexist, or saying a woman can't be a part of something like that) but that pretty much should tell you what you need to know I would think. They will feed you whatever BS it takes to get you to sign on and hand over the money.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I never understood this frat business. Only what I've seen in shows and movies.

Didn't realise you have to pay for it. We don't have them over here. So is it just to have connections and make friends or?

College life seems different in Ireland...

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I never understood this frat business. Only what I've seen in shows and movies.

Didn't realise you have to pay for it. We don't have them over here. So is it just to have connections and make friends or?

College life seems different in Ireland...

Basically you pay to be in a frat, and it is supposed to open up a network of any legacy that has ever been in that frat. So if they are high up in a company and in charge of hiring, they are supposed to open doors for their frat brothers and try to get them in the door, etc. What it really means is you pay to keep these "friends" and never get anything out of it. A few of my wife's high school friends are in frats and talk like it is the best thing in the world, but they are all self-absorbed d-bags that perm their hair and think they are god's gift to this world because they drive Infinity's and such. I am not saying a frat connection hasn't helped or will help people in the future, but through my experiences in college, and now later in life, they are a waste of your time, money, and effort. Make real friends in college, not ones you have to pay to stay in contact with!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I plan on rushing in the south. One thing I can say is that frats in the south are WAY different than frats in the north. Greek life seems much bigger in the south. I'm pledging at Florida and I've already been to several 800 people plus parties but rushing is really annoying down here. Most guys have to be bitch boys and do what ever the sorority girls say like driving them places and getting them groceries. I mean I'm doing it from parties and to meet people because I personally don't know anyone down here. Most frats are full of douches but there are some ones filled with a bunch of really nice dudes but they don't really party so its all about what you want to get out of it.,

2012 Silverado ext cab

Kenwood DDX470

XS D3400 (starter)

XS D375 (under passenger seat)

XS d3100

Mechman 240

Big three

SMD VM-1

All SHCA wire

80 sq feet of Damplifier

6.5 Crescendo CZ's (front doors) (needed)

5..25 Crescendo CZ's (back door) (needed)

Crescendo 125.4 (needed)

Sundown Zv4 12

Skar 4500 (2ohm)

Archived