NO-WALL --- NEW AMPS --- 3 NS-1s @ 19V --- NEW SCORE 160.02@ 33HZ --- 6 SUNDOWN ZV4 12" SUBWOOFERS

Dude is back at it......those scores from 2014 are inspirational

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 4 weeks later...

So the upgrades and hard work paid off, I reached my target of 160db peak in proper droppers which is a new world record.

heres a couple of pics from the build complete and the scores acheived on the day and some videos of the build which i managed to pull together off other people.

i also competed in db drag extreme and score 158.6db at 24hz which scored me first place :) during the tested, we tested how much power the amps where, each amp was giving each pair of subs a touch under 9k. i can play this system balls out without holding back on the subs and so to say that is just under 4.5kw clamped daily to each sub that are rated at 1750wrms with a 3" coil , thats pretty mad hah.

im so happy with how far this build has reached so im going to leave it in one piece for a while now and enjoy it.

IMG_1170_zpsrulo3kwo.jpg

EA37C744-62C5-4329-8AA7-B60F2B8881BE_zps

wow man amazing build. those numbers are something else! you're an inspiration to no-wallers everywhere haha

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

Told ya, bit more on the port and you'd have it.

I think you could pick that flatness back up by flaring the internal part of the port about 3-4 inches.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

bad ass....

lol, 159 at 25 lol.. fuckING dope. :yahoo:

:good:

Thanks Dude :)

wow man amazing build. those numbers are something else! you're an inspiration to no-wallers everywhere haha

Thanks , its been a real labour of love to build and see it become something big :)

Told ya, bit more on the port and you'd have it.

I think you could pick that flatness back up by flaring the internal part of the port about 3-4 inches.

I am happy with its bandwidth, the drop at 20hz end is purely down to being able to hold the pressure inside the car, its not easy hah, we must have had about 20 people surrounding the car to hold pushing on the doors tailgate and putting pressure on the wheels to hold the car to the floor. and at 40hz, i actually done a 158db on a previous official test but i didnt push it on this one to get it up there as i just wanted to demo hah. the drop at 40hz comes down to the characteristics of the subs and box tuning at 28hz. the port has a 1 1/2" radius on the inside, i cant really afford to use up any more box space and extending it could affect tuning. making the port bigger has definitely played a part in it becoming louder and was quite unexpected to not see a drop on the 20hz, i think going for more power has helped to keep this up. but in any other build used in propper droppers, going bigger with the port is not the way to go as the lower frequencies drop off significantly unless you tune the box silly low which then kills your 40hz.

but please, any other tips throw them at me :)

Archived