Which Class?!?!

loganberry

I could tell ya a few things about getting a X loud ;)

Behind the 3rd row will be tough, you could see mad 40's on a burp. and that would make it a decent 139 bassracer. More cabin doesn't give you more Db's. It does allow you to tune lower to have a burp and music number close in range.

I just tossed out a box for 2 15's that i was doing 148 with. :lol:

damn that would have saved me a few bucks and some time... oh well, im just sticking to behing the 3rd row for now... im not gonna say 4 15"s wont be out of the question l8r, but i dont really wanna do like a amp rack behind the 2nd row and like i said, this is all gonna have to come out cause i use it for costco and stuff when its raining (but summer ftw is comming).... my pm is always open for gettin the x loud... hit me up with some tips there bill, dont hold out now, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

its part of thelearnng curve bro. You figure out what you wanna do what class you can afford and start building designingthe vehicle around the system. We started off with our everyday cars too but ended up buying cars just for db drag. don't get discouraged just come out hang out ask questions and just have a good time.

tbh i really gotta thank steve the most for creating a site like this... its like a HUGE family and every1 is so damn helpful... i would be lost in a dark corner without you guys... thanks a TON im really excited to get competing, i think its gonna be something i really am gonna like... :) plus gettin to meet more of you

and thanks for all the help kimo... ill try to make it to visalia, but its one hell of a drive for me so i cant promise anything

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I'm loading a few old designs to photobucket now.

I think I did 26 boxes in one year for comps trying new things. Most weren't picture worthy.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm loading a few old designs to photobucket now.

I think I did 26 boxes in one year for comps trying new things. Most weren't picture worthy.

woot i feel special, im not horable at building boxes, ive done a few... but damn im horable at designing them, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

All those designs were around the same score Like a DB or so. There were plenty that were not, so I didn't take pics of those. All these designs were ran on the exact same power and battery source.

I may not know as much as some, but I know Excursions.;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

woot i feel special, im not horable at building boxes, ive done a few... but damn im horable at designing them, lol

good luck with that.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

WOW i never would have thought to do that with the rear tire, that looks awesome

i really like the ma audio one with port and subs facing rear, but i wanted to do something like subs up port up, or subs up port towards the back, idk what do you think would sound better? im gonna b buying one of the subs next friday, i have a amp big enuf for it now so i will build the box for both of them, and just use 1 in it for now... then buy the amps and blah blah... any suggestions on what i should do with the box? or sub placement and what not

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

WOW i never would have thought to do that with the rear tire, that looks awesome

i really like the ma audio one with port and subs facing rear, but i wanted to do something like subs up port up, or subs up port towards the back, idk what do you think would sound better? im gonna b buying one of the subs next friday, i have a amp big enuf for it now so i will build the box for both of them, and just use 1 in it for now... then buy the amps and blah blah... any suggestions on what i should do with the box? or sub placement and what not

thats how you blow a woofer up.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived