Disappointment, or Nothing to Worry About (Hairpin Pics Inside)

Still a customer should not receive a product like so unless he or she is informed. Bosh GM and other business do not ship a product in this condition with a excuse.

Not bashing... just trying to point out how it reflects the company and how they are ok with shipping a product in this condition.

King dingalingIts not finished till i say so Bit@^!

You do know DC does alternators for commercial and government fleet vehicles correct? The outsourced for us audio guys is one the side. So yeah I'd wait while their main purpose and objective gets fulfilled.

That's irrelevant. If you enter a market that has 7-10 day wait times for product, a month is not competitive.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Still a customer should not receive a product like so unless he or she is informed. Bosh GM and other business do not ship a product in this condition with a excuse.

Not bashing... just trying to point out how it reflects the company and how they are ok with shipping a product in this condition.

there is nothing wrong with the product though......

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

No, it's not okay to me to wait a month for anything that simple to manufacture. High quality homes can be site built in 90 days and a ton of home builders are building ten to twenty of them at a time. If demand is that high, it makes economical sense to ramp up staff to meet that demand, lest a certain amount of the market will seek other vendors.

If you're suffering wait times for raw materials then I understand. Or, if you're distilling whiskey and you've had a run on your best product, I understand. I'm sure there are other legitimate reasons I would understand but, telling me other manufacturers are slow or telling me the materials you use aren't two of them.

It may be because you're from an older generation or a different time, but a month is not a long wait for a good unit. Not every piece being sold is made by the thousands and sits on a shelf ready to go for distributing once purchased. And car audio is no longer (if it ever was :P ) their first priority but you will get the best if not one of the best quality products with DC.

And a wait time from FI is the same. People don't want to spend what a product should for having FI quality and actually BUILT in America. Not glued together, not stickered here, actually MADE here. And those are also built to order. You say a quality house can be built in 90 days...do you see the price tags and groups working on them? Factor in the work and what someone ACTUALLY pays and compare it. You can go McDonald's all you want, but sometimes I'll wait a good 27 minutes for a BOMB piece of meat.

Side note, have you ever actually built an alternator? Do know what actually goes into making one? It's not something that can be done completely on a belt by a machine to spew out units. There are actual hands forming and bending copper here. To think it takes someone a month to build an alt must mean the company doesn't have the resources, lol. I'm so glad I will never have to do anything for you because frankly you're a customer I'd tell straight up to eat a dick, lol.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If their isn't y did op post. I am sure DC has a GR8 product but it should not show up at your door 30 days later looking like that.

You cant say that this is not a issue unless you are just on DC's tit.

You do know DC does alternators for commercial and government fleet vehicles correct? The outsourced for us audio guys is one the side. So yeah I'd wait while their main purpose and objective gets fulfilled.

That's irrelevant. If you enter a market that has 7-10 day wait times for product, a month is not competitive.

And yet...loud cars and bassheads everywhere are running DC Power...hmmm...

What alternator company do you run? How many high output alts have you run? You ever compare those 7-10 day alts to a high quality product?

If their isn't y did op post. I am sure DC has a GR8 product but it should not show up at your door 30 days later looking like that.

You must really not be able to read properly. Unplug the keyboard and try it again, slowly if you have to :)

Custom work and good work takes time we can all agree on that. To take the time to do the work and still receive a product that looks like that should feel some way after a client spending the money they doo. Even if car audio is not the target of the business.

The time it takes to build a product ship it and labor should not be a issue of the customer. If DC has a issue with getting their product out the door it should not fall on to the customer. Then at the end of the day wait how ever long and receive a end product like the op has shown.

I give credit for DC trying to satisfy a customer by trying to fix the issue. But time lines and visual effects is what I think will hurt them in the long run.

You must really not be able to read properly. Unplug the keyboard and try it again, slowly if you have to :)

what did I miss please explain?

And yet...loud cars and bassheads everywhere are running DC Power...hmmm...

What alternator company do you run? How many high output alts have you run? You ever compare those 7-10 day alts to a high quality product?

In response to the first reply, apparently, they don't have the resources and this is evidenced by the response that they do not have enough lathes or operators, whichever the case may be, to keep up with demand. So... there is either a machinery or a human resource problem. Perhaps it's both. And I mentioned a number of things I would think if faced with a wait time that long, not just what you cherry picked. Moreover, if you're happy waiting for a month for a product that can be built in a week, then you and DC fit together as vendor and customer. And frankly, I happy if you are, because I'm not the one waiting. The rest of your comment is irrelevant. I don't care what Fi does nor where they source or assemble their products... I responded to a thread in which a person asked for opinions and I shared mine.

In response to the second reply, I use Ohio Generator. The rest of that comment is irrelevant.

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Archived