ThwopKing Posted September 27, 2013 Report Posted September 27, 2013 I want to try building my own box but really have ZERO experience in doing so. I want to try a ported box to fit my jeep. Who can direct me to a good one. .. I've done some searches but found a few that obviously weren't for novices. Thanks in advance. Vince 2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box. 2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.
KillaCam Posted September 27, 2013 Report Posted September 27, 2013 Torres is straight forward, if you get the new version. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
rockFord_Expedition Posted September 27, 2013 Report Posted September 27, 2013 Just build one to specs for the sub(s) you have. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
ThwopKing Posted September 27, 2013 Author Report Posted September 27, 2013 Of course I want to build one to spec. .. if it were that easy I would have. I need to know how to come up with port size and shape.... actual box size and what not. Thanks killa cam ill look into that. 2012 Toyota 4Runner Trail Edition-Singer 240A Alt, Odyssey Battery,Pioneer AVH-2550NEX head-unit, Pioneer GM-DX874 powering Kicker CSS67 front-CSC5 rear, and Memphis PR 1.1000 powering 12in SSA ICON in G.P. ported box. 2003 Tahoe-320A Alt, Odyssey Batt,2 Resilient Sounds Gold 15's sealed powered by Crescendo BC2000D, Turbulent Designs Ported box AVH601EX head unit and Pioneer 3ways in all doors.
john253a Posted September 27, 2013 Report Posted September 27, 2013 +1 torres easiest most accurat free available on the net
rockFord_Expedition Posted September 27, 2013 Report Posted September 27, 2013 Of course I want to build one to spec. .. if it were that easy I would have. I need to know how to come up with port size and shape.... actual box size and what not. Thanks killa cam ill look into that. Sorry op wasn't trying to come across in a bad way. Did your subs not come with a recommended enclosure specification? Torres is pretty straight forward btw. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
KMS Posted September 27, 2013 Report Posted September 27, 2013 I'm in the same boat. I've been looking at box designs for a Single SA12 and a lot of people say more port area in other threads. I'm completely lost there as how does one know how much port area to use, port width, length and depth of port walls. :\ Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
underdog Posted September 27, 2013 Report Posted September 27, 2013 Might be worth a look. http://www.termpro.com/asp/pubs.asp?ID=268
KMS Posted September 27, 2013 Report Posted September 27, 2013 Might be worth a look. http://www.termpro.com/asp/pubs.asp?ID=268 Price Only $249.00 Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah... Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
KillaCam Posted September 27, 2013 Report Posted September 27, 2013 If you're running a business, that's pretty cheap. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.