Damn, some of them dogs are damn good looking, some are scary as hell

Iam personally scared of pitts and Rotts -when younger I was attacked by both, by minding my own business( glad both times the dogs were with thier owners)

I bought a sharpei/lab mix dog becuase it looked like a pit as a puppy, now she is slender, and one hell of a runner. When we walk her she gains muscle extremly fast, gains the wider stance)

We did have a pitt/mix something for about 1 week last week, but had to let it go because my sharpei was trying to drag it to the corner to kill it, to many times

I really wish I could get over my fear of pitts, but honestly, 2 animals really put fear in me,

Bears, and pitts

(The really mean, lookin, buff pitts)

I know, slightly off topic from the main topic.....

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Informative topic guys.

I am learning about a breed that while I have little experience with, I respect like all hell.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

but you know just because some chronic has a cool name doesnt mean its going to hit with a shit when you spark up :D

and I know not all game dogs are 30-40lb dogs.... Gr. Ch. Mayday was a very big dog at 72lbs and ch. alligator was right about 70-75lbs they werent short wide fat dogs with 90lb heads... they happened to be big, (by apbt standards) they werent bred to be that way they were bred for performance not looks....they didnt look anything like the dogs posted... go to any website of a "breeder" of the gotti/GK/RE etc bloodline and you will see 100lb dogs everywhere talks of how freakish their heads are how wide they are and so forth and so on....those traits werent accomplished by breeding pits with pits there were other dogs introduced to get the size.... if I want a 50lb chihuahua I cant keep breeding a big chihuahua in the line and hope I gain the desired size, Id have to breed another larger dog in to get the strain started and continue the process until its been "set"

GrCh Mayday

Posted Image

Ch Alligator

Posted Image

juan gotti is respected by ghetto breeders and ppl that dont know what apbt's really are but him and his offspring get laughed out of shows and competitions....

wow those are awesome looking ABPT's.

I dont know my dogs line, but he pretty much meets most of the criteria(sp) for conformation from what I read on the ukc boards, but only his daddy had papers and I couldnt afford the blood testing.

Rufus= nine and 1/2 weeks old.

Posted Image

Rufus 11 months old

Posted Image

Posted Image

Im not a fan of the large american bully, they just dont look right to me, thats all I will say about them.

he has nice coloration.... my female roxy is a really shiny blk like him :)

how old is he now? do you work him?

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

he turns 1 yr old on march 19, I dont work him enough, right now he gets about 4 hours a day to run our back yard (about 1/3 acre) he likes to run, if I had the real time it takes to work him, and train him he would be monster, his prey drive is very strong, has cuaght a couple of stray cats in the backyard.

absolutly the best/ smartest dog I ever owned

edit.

ohh and thanks, your dogs are stunning, the blk one like mine is female? man she is pretty, my wife likes her too

hey burrito i'm goin to answer ur question here to keep the doggy thread uncluttered, and no there is no such thing as over exercisin a dog, when they get tired they'll just go lay down and say fuck u i'm not gettin that stick anymore, now i read u put ur dog on a treadmill which isn't bad it's actually recommended but there u can make them work a lil to hard. no more than a trott for speed but other than that it's just like us we know when we've had enough and we stop yea understand wat i'm tryin to say...

he loves that damn thing... today he was clawing and bighting it like "hey turn this thing on" he ran about 1.2 miles today and then started whining and sounding hella gamey like pits do so i let him trot for about 3 more mins and pulled his ass off, i could tell he was hella swole from yesterday! :unsure:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I have a question, my sis dog just breeded but i think it but dammit i dont remember with what kinda pit (veetas pic is in my last post), he was pure (no shit lol) and i think he was all black....whats the possibility of having more blue pitts? Is it kinda the same possibility as predicting the color of labs?

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i understand you not liking them but to say they were mix bred when you personally didnt do it is crazy and not all Edge dogs look short and fat as you said and to be honest by the ADBA standard is what i think your refering to because they're plenty of Edge dogs that UKC judges have deemed CH and GRCH so if they are not in the true APBT standard how did they make it so far? Im not trying to argue or get nothing started but i love game and bully alike and i always need for people to explain thier reasons for thinking that

Also if the Edge line looks so much like a AST how come the UKC recognizes the AST as APBT?

and as far as Dave Wilson openly admitting Mix breeding i think you miss understood that

the New Registry started has a specific way of registering mix bred dogs to have papers called

the American Bandog i think you need to look where ever you read that confession and look twice

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Posted Image

Rufus looks like a good guard dog :)

he is, you cant pull up to my house in a vehicle without him knowing, last weekend my Dad ( who rufus knows well) walked in the front door without knocking or us letting him in, rufus almost ate him luckily for me we have him trained fairly well or it could have been nasty.

ABPT are not guardians, and they shouldnt be used as such, but I travel so much rufus has become the Man of the house when Im not there, I know my family is safe, but I wont lie and say it doesnt scare me knowing what could happen if he happened to get ahold of someone that was up to no good.

Archived