Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

And as a both a blue collar raised southern boy and an animal lover these designer breeds that are popping up disgust me. Even their names are crazy. Schnoodle, Cockapoo, Dorgi, etc.

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Posted

now that's some nice dogs, pitbullx. that's how apbt's should look. the virgil dogs we have look like yours. maybe a little smaller. but looks basically the same.

Posted

^^ thats becuase you have pure ABPT's and not some gross over weight non athletic mutts.

post up some pics I would like to see differrent bloodlines to compare my dog to which is an unknown bloodline to me, my dog looks alot like pit's dogs.

Posted

Posted Image

My baby. Best pic I have right now. She's at a freinds for the time being. I'll get a better one when I get a chance. She's seal brown and beautiful. Her name is Emma and she's turning three this month. This pic is about a year old. She's right around 65-70 lbs and is still getting a little stouter every day! Oh and I didn't get her ears cropped.

I like the look of uncropped ears too.... I cropped a couple of mine because they thought it was a good idea to fight eachother and tear them up :(

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

here are a few shots of a puppy i kept from my last litter Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imageand here is a pic of my oldest male Posted Image and last but not least my bitch Posted Image

Posted

Well its nice to see that some you are into Bulldogs. I've been breeding Pits for over 10yrs. I deal with mainly Bolio/Redboy/Jocko blood. Not the Mayday stuff that Pitt posted. My dogs run in the low 30 to mid 40's every now and then I may get a 50+ dog. But the size really depends on the breeding program. Also inbreeding of a family of will bring the size of the dog over time. I got my Bolio dogs From Vise Grip Knls about 10 yrs ago. Back then his dogs ran in the mid 50 . He inbreds very heavy and now he is lucky if he gets dogs 25-35 lbs. Those Bully dogs are bred for head size and overall size. Ukc call them pits that is a joke! That why no one a know uses them. The ADBA or Bona Fide is the only 2 kennel clubs we use. I breed only Gamebred dog. I care only for performnce And termperment. With temprement being the most important. I own a son off Gr.Ch. Mayday that turned out to be a man eater. Dogs like that should never be bred!!! So for you out there that own this bred be carefull of the dogs you bred. If your dog will bite for no reason then it is unfit to be bred. Will this getting long so i will end it now but here is a link to some website that have alot of info on the breed.

Gamedogs.com

Gamedogs.org

Posted Image

Soul@9 yrs old (Termite/Bolio Blood)

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Posted

that dog loooks great, thanks for the info.

I respect what you do, breading dogs is no joke, there is alot of time and work involved, we just had a accidental liter, wow what an eye opener it was, we were lucky and got a great batch of pups, I lost a few to parvo that seem to come from no where, still havent found where it came from.

post up more pics I wanna see some more of these fine dogs.

Posted

this sucks, why do Rotts only have 2 names. American and German.....were weak, we need more designer names LOL.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

Well its nice to see that some you are into Bulldogs. I've been breeding Pits for over 10yrs. I deal with mainly Bolio/Redboy/Jocko blood. Not the Mayday stuff that Pitt posted.

I hope you arent hinting at me dealing with Mayday bloodlines because that isnt anywhere near the truth....I posted a pic of GR.CH. Mayday to show what a "big" APBT was not because I use that bloodline.....I prefer Eli/Boudreaux :blink:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

this sucks, why do Rotts only have 2 names. American and German.....were weak, we need more designer names LOL.

APBT > rott :lol:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...