1986 s10 blazer dc audio, hifonics mount Olympus and Reikken cells

I'll bring some depends! i love bass that Hurts! loudest car I've been in was 170.6dbs and that shit hurt. not so much my ears but my chest,lungs, feet.. it actually made it very hard to breath,it was so cool to feel the air getting forced In&out of my lungs. the system was 2 jl w7 13.5 on 20,000w rms walled off in a grand am. the wall started right behind the front seats. so 2 inches from the back of you're head was a 6inch port. I'm not sure how loud the dbs were when i was I'm there because right after i got out he removed his seats played the same sine wave same volume then hit the 170.6

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Get off the forum.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I'll bring some depends! i love bass that Hurts! loudest car I've been in was 170.6dbs and that shit hurt. not so much my ears but my chest,lungs, feet.. it actually made it very hard to breath,it was so cool to feel the air getting forced In&out of my lungs. the system was 2 jl w7 13.5 on 20,000w rms walled off in a grand am. the wall started right behind the front seats. so 2 inches from the back of you're head was a 6inch port. I'm not sure how loud the dbs were when i was I'm there because right after i got out he removed his seats played the same sine wave same volume then hit the 170.6

You didn't sit in a vehicle with 170.6 DB. Get out of here with that garbage. This is the second thread and if you're not purposely trolling, that's what more sad. Please stop.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

You didn't sit in a vehicle with 170.6 DB. Get out of here with that garbage. This is the second thread and if you're not purposely trolling, that's what more sad. Please stop.

if he did really sit in a 170+ for a couple burps maybe thats why he's a little funny.

Yeah, that would actually make sense. Apparently we are all doing it wrong though.

My favorite part was saying that 170 "didn't hurt my ears so much, but in the chest". Yeah dude, 170 is gonna hurt yours ears. I don't know anyone that's actually SAT in a vehicle at that kind of pressure level. Anything over a 60 you can't be in the car, and most extreme SPL guys wouldn't sit in one that loud.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I want to see the loaded wall!!! PICS PICS PICS

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

woot wooot :twirl:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived