hershy314 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 This is just a rant. I don't get how I bust my ass 7 days a week at work only to be behind on things like rent, electric and internet. I haven't paid my cellphone bill in so long, if I ever do get it back on I'll probably need a new number lol. I know many of you are asking why would I have the internet if I can't afford it. answer is for school. If it wasn't for school I probably would have it turned off to save money. I really can't do much about the electric cause rates went up after two plants nearby shut down last month. Found out today that I'm nearly a month behind on rent. I just listed my bike for sale to try and make some of that money I owe. Tomorrow I'm talking to what ever manager is there and try to get a better position. I know we are looking for a cashier, so I'm going to try and get that job. My back is literally against a wall. If I don't get better hours, like starting tomorrow and get caught up on rent at least. I'm evicted, and have no where to go. I guess what I need from you, SMD family is just prayers and good vibes. Seriously that's all I need. I know I probably rambled on and didn't make a lot of sense and sorry for that. I just needed to get this out there. Come tomorrow morning I'll hopefully be getting better hours, if not I don't know what I'm going to do. Small town living sucks, need to get back to the big city...that's where the jobs are....or where I'd have a better chance. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Tecomah Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I'll pray for you man. Sounds like some horrible circumstances. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Skullz Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 I feel your pain bro, i make $12 an hour and have to support myself on it and at times if i get sick and need a day or two off my checking account hits the bottom of the barrel and i'm stuck eating ramen noodles, oatmeal and cereal for meals for a few days till the next paycheck. Hope your situation gets better and you can get a few more dollars coming in to help support yourself. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
hershy314 Posted September 30, 2013 Author Report Posted September 30, 2013 Thanks guys http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
WastedTalent Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 Hersh, I know we've talked in past and the STL is where you'd go, but seriously consider Denver. We got jobs out the ass. Hell, I can most likely get you a job, $9.50 an hour (not great but hey, it's something). Just look at the denver craigslist and seriously, about 400 jobs posted a day. How many are fake and real? Eh. But I've found my last 3 actually off of there. And if you consider Denver, PM me. Sheena = pedobear
Crandis16 Posted September 30, 2013 Report Posted September 30, 2013 good luck, school is the way to go. it's hard to find a job without a degree sometimes My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
hershy314 Posted October 1, 2013 Author Report Posted October 1, 2013 Wasted- I don't know if I would move to Denver to be honest, I've been there before like 10 years ago. This was in the beginning of October and I was freezing, not something I'm used too. Course that's not the reason I wouldn't move there....the reason is snow...I absolutely hate snow. Sure we get it here in Ky, but not nearly as often as say Denver. Plus going home to St Louis would allow me to spend more time with my 2 nephews, who at this time don't know who I am. Which is kind of sad, but I don't have a way or the money to go home as often as I like. Now I find out that my brother and his wife are expecting a 3rd kid. Crandis- You're right, it is nearly impossible to get a job today with out a degree. Even with a degree it's still not a guarantee that I will get a better job than I have now. Honestly I am kicking my self for not going back to school sooner, I think by the time I'm done with school I'll be 35, maybe close to 36. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
WastedTalent Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 We don't get snow. We've had maybe 2 snowstorms this past winter. I mean, ok, it snowed a lot but only 2 snows actually stayed. The rest, dampened the road. Wooo. Lol. Sheena = pedobear
Crandis16 Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 Better late than never. Graduate then get a good plan for the future. Beats working into your 60s. Ya know My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
jandsaudio Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 Where abouts are you at in KY hershy? If anywhere close to Louisville I could help you out man, wouldn't bother me a bit to help a fellow member track down a good job.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.