rockFord_Expedition Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 Keep your head up and think positive. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
LT.Smoke Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 Will pray for ya man... I know times are hard ... My girl and I struggle to and we have 2 incomes.... Suffice it to say I am sure you aren't the only one to be struggling man... Keep your head up and try to stay positive I know its hard to do sometimes but its the best thing to do... I will keep ya in my thoughts man... Hope things work out for ya Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
hershy314 Posted October 1, 2013 Author Report Posted October 1, 2013 jandsaudio-I am in Paducah, so no where near Louisville. Thanks for the offer though. Thanks guys. Yeah I know I'm not the only one in this situation and this isn't the first time I've been here either. Course last time this happened I ended up leaving my home town and coming to Ky. I'll keep ya'll posted, I'm off to bed.....that is if I can sleep. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted October 1, 2013 Author Report Posted October 1, 2013 Well getting more hours, don't know how much more yet. I'll be training as a cook on top of what I currently do. Hopefully this means no more working 7 days a week, not sure what to do on a day off though.....hmmm. I started training today and happy to say I only screwed up twice lol. I thought it was going to be a bit harder than it actually was. Hopefully I'll know my schedule tomorrow. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
finkster Posted October 1, 2013 Report Posted October 1, 2013 what are you in school for? DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
hershy314 Posted October 1, 2013 Author Report Posted October 1, 2013 I'm in school for graphic design at /the Art Institute of Pittsburgh Online Division. So far I love it....and I've never said that about a school before lol http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.