Here's what is going to happen when the Government shuts down tomorrow. How will it affect you?

This is an email I got concerning the shut down. There are enough disabled vets like me (medically retired as of next friday) that are taking notice. I went a month without pay in 2011 while I was in Afghanistan. I'll be damned if I will EVER vote for someone who let that happen to anyone who is in harm's way...

We understand you may have questions regarding the impact of the government shutdown and how this decision will affect the services offered to you. Please remember that we are here for you and your family during this time to help provide information, guidance, and support. Below is a basic breakdown of the services that will and will not be affected.

We hope this situation is resolved quickly and has little to no effect on you. In the event that you have questions, concerns, or need support we are here to help.

Your teammates at the WWP Resource Center will be happy to put you in contact with the appropriate teammate or provide you with up-to-date information and guidance. The Resource Center is open from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST Mon-Fri. and can be reached at 888.WWP.ALUM (888.997.2586) or [email protected].

Services that will be impacted during the shutdown:

Payments:

• Claims processing and payments in the compensation, pension, education, and vocational rehabilitation programs are anticipated to continue through late October. If funding is exhausted claims processing and payments in these programs would be suspended. For information on the VA contingency plan please click here.
  • The VA will be accepting new claims but will not be able to process them. We recommend contacting the WWP Resource Center first in order to determine the best course of action for you.
Services:
  • Decisions on claims appeals or motions will not be made.
  • Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Regional Offices contact service will not be available.
  • Vocational Rehabilitation and Education Counseling will be limited.
  • VetSuccess on Campus suspended.
  • Privacy Act requests and Freedom of Information Act queries will not be processed.
  • Recruiting and hiring of Veteran job applicants will cease with the exception of Veterans Health Administration.
  • Outreach and Public Awareness Activities will be put on hold.
  • The following VA Call Centers and hotlines will be suspended: VBA Education Call Center, Inspector General Hotline, Consumer Affairs (VA home page "contact us," [email protected] and 202.461.7402)
  • VA's homepage and social media web pages will be updated intermittently.
Services that will not be impacted during the shutdown:

Payments:

• VA disability, pension, and GI Bill payments will continue through late October. However, in the event of a prolonged shutdown, payments in these programs may be suspended.
  • Active duty paychecks will not be affected.
  • Social Security and Supplemental Security Income payments will continue uninterrupted with no change in payment dates.
Services:
  • All VA medical facilities and clinics will remain open and fully operational including: inpatient care, outpatient care, mental health care, Vet Centers, prescriptions, surgeries. dental treatment, extended care, etc.
  • If you filled a claim with the VA prior to the shutdown, it will be processed. Please expect delays.
  • VA will not be processing any new claims but you should still file to protect your effective date. To ensure the VA doesn’t lose anything we recommend you contact the WWP Resource Center to file your claim through a WWP benefits service liaison.
  • Military sexual trauma counseling.
  • Acquisitions logistics center will accept and fill prosthetics supply orders.
  • Readjustment counseling services.
  • Insurance and home loan processing.
  • VBA call centers will be open with the exception of education.
  • Department of Defense (DoD) will continue to carry out operations that are essential to safety, protection of human life, and protection of national security.

Well shit. I was told gi.bill wasn't affected. Those motherfuckers

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

none of this nonsense is going to change the way we do business. If they want to appeal to those of us who think for themselves and don't get our cues from TV shows or talk radio they need to stop pandering to the people who believe everything they say anyway.

Bunch of self licking ice cream cones...

We're getting used to a dictatorial state of mind

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I met a chick the other day taht was concerned that she would lose her job because of this (she is a contractor at the local Air Force base). I didn't check to see if she was still okay or if she was one of the ones affected (I was way too busy with my job). I'll try and contact her tomorrow.

2016 Ford Focus SE

No build log yet
DC Audio 1.2K
2x DC Audio Level 2 10"

crazy times for all. hope everyone is getting by in witch ever way you can.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived