October 2013 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by - C2 Audio, Winner gets 2 badass 12" Subwoofers.

TGIF everyone, bump this to get some more sweet noms in here!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Nomination EKCASA 1993 Chevy C1500 Build

Full RF Prime System, 2 R2D4-10's under back seat in sealed boxes, 2 Pair R16-S Components, 1 pair in each door, 1 Pair R165X3 in the back, and 3 Prime series amps, 2 R250X1 for the subs and 1 R250x4 for mids and highs. Pioneer Head unit. All KnuKonceptz wiring, 0 AWG main feed and Big 3. 4 AWG leads to the amps. Check out all of the pics and build updates @ www.facebook.com/EKCASA Having issues uploading pics here.

3bc3a7ec-d90c-40a7-928f-eef8c019b42b_zpswww.facebook.com/EKCASA

System:

All Rockford Fosgate

Front: 2 Pair Prime 6.5's and 1 pair Prime 5.25 Components

Rear: 1 Pair Prime 6.5 3 Ways

Subs: 4 Prime R2D2-12's

Amps:

Front: Prime R250X4

Subs: 2 Prime 500X1d's

HU: JVC KD-AR959BS

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Singer 230A H/O Alt.

Lots of KnuKonceptz 1/0 and accessories

105 Sq ft Kno Knoise deadener

Ahhg, was just gonna nominate slc123 but I guess that's goodvibez?? my page must be laggin it or something, I don't see his new name yet.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I'm surprised it's not in here yet! I definitely nominate Hardcore RS, the guy who hits 157+ @ 20Hz....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172190-6th-order-bp-12x12-inch-aa-chaos-6x-massive-audio-d8000-renault-kangoo/

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

At the risk of pissing folks off, ... Why do many feel they have/need to add ANY photos to this thread/topic? Chode calls for a link, ... a link to a Build Log, that is it.

Inside that is where you photos, etc., are expected to be.

Mods, Admin, & Mr. Meade can post at will, but this is ridiculous, & serves NO point.

Whoa, if this is felt across the board that I whined, bellyached, or moaned accordingly (or am right now), then I wish to be summarily yanked from this SOTM, & any SOTMs that I may be nominated for - I have been nom'd by 3rd before without my knowledge.

And if you referred to my car pic, it is in my Sig, & you are therefore grasping at straws, Sir.

calm yourself....damn it's not that serious.

Nomination EKCASA 1993 Chevy C1500 Build

Full RF Prime System, 2 R2D4-10's under back seat in sealed boxes, 2 Pair R16-S Components, 1 pair in each door, 1 Pair R165X3 in the back, and 3 Prime series amps, 2 R250X1 for the subs and 1 R250x4 for mids and highs. Pioneer Head unit. All KnuKonceptz wiring, 0 AWG main feed and Big 3. 4 AWG leads to the amps. Check out all of the pics and build updates @ www.facebook.com/EKCASA Having issues uploading pics here.

must make a build log here on SMD

Ahhg, was just gonna nominate slc123 but I guess that's goodvibez?? my page must be laggin it or something, I don't see his new name yet.

I need a link to the build please.

BUMP FOR MOAR NOMS!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived