2nd Annual Jeff Lockhart Memorial Show

HatersGonnaHate

Visit the link, should take you to the Facebook event page for it. Last year was a great turn out, so should this one! Tell your friends, have them tell their friends. Bring friends. Unlimited demos, be as loud as you want without getting hassled. Guaranteed to be a blast!

https://www.facebook.com/events/577805842279801/?hc_location=stream&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5929943899937889496%3Amf_story_key.10201650712605663

Footage of the show from this past April. Shot and edited by our very own Bryan The CEO of Modified.

For those that don't click the link, ballpark date is scheduled for April 19th, 2014, at Virginia Motorsports Park in Petersburg Va.

Team Deadly Hertz is hosting the 2nd annual Jeff Lockhart Memorial Bass Competition. We are going to have 3X NSPL, 3X DB Drag and 3X NSPL. There will be Bass Race and Top Dog as well.

This year we hope to have an even bigger turn out than last year (over 500 people came out in support and for the fun) There will be unlimited demos, tons of prizes for raffles, side events such as Street Battles, Port Wars and a few others. Come out for the fun!! This is a DRAMA FREE ZONE, leave that shit at home.

We will have prizes for best hair trick, furthest traveled and more.

The show is going to be Saturday April 19th-Sunday April 20th.
Starting the event at 10 am each day.

There is a gate fee. (per person) $15 for Saturday, $10 for Sunday or a weekend pass for $20. Kids 12 and under get in for free. Concession stand will be open both days. Bathrooms are within a walking distance.

There will be a Car show on Saturday (not associated with TDH's show) but we are the main event that weekend. Saturday night there is a 5k run and neon light show. Sunday the place will be all ours. We are located on the paved area

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

MAN I wish I could attend!! I'll def put it on my calendar if its held again next year!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

It's in 6 months, you got time to plan it out lol.

For those that don't click the link, ballpark date is scheduled for April 19th, 2014, at Virginia Motorsports Park in Petersburg Va.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

It's in 6 months, you got time to plan it out lol.

OH Damn LOL I'm at work and I get LIMITED access (no FB or YT :/)... my build SHOULD be finished by that time and have vacation time racked up 8)

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Sucks about the limited access bro, but when you get home, go check out the link and the page, and watch the YT vid... That should get you motivated to make your way up here in April lol. A looooooooooooottttttt of heavy hitters came up this way last year, and a few of them even said it was better than SBN ;)

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Surething!!! I'm definitely gonna check it out!!!

And yea, our IT are some bitches for that!!! lol... Whats a security job with limited internet LMAO!!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Can't wait! Last one was a blast, definitely one hell of a show. Unlimited demos for hours on end. Anybody that attends won't leave disappointed.

Hell, I think a lot of people that were there for the drag racing also came over and had a blast.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

I plan on going again next year. It was a hell of a drive but it was well worth it. It was a great time from the parking lot at the holiday inn the night before, to the show the next day. Made it back to the great state of Illinois in 12 hrs after the show. I hope to see everyone there again this next show.

The area we were in was huge last year, lets see if we can double the size of that this next show.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

damn, too far for me

Make it a rode trip.. :drink40:

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Archived