Sonic Electronix

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400-oz-SUBWOOFER-MOTOR-MAGNET-/141020839609?pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item20d57f3eb9

400 oz is only 25lbs so how can this be a 49lb motor

i lack understanding in this manner

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

not as big as id like :( what would this motor compare to in the world of dc sundown older re stuff

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

that sucks i really thought this was a 49lb motor unless his 400 oz is the typo cause all the other ones seem to be on. i mean for 199.99 i dont see it being that small. my se motors i payed 90 for the pair and those wiegh closer to 16 ish not sure exactly ik there not 25

i really dont think the top and bottom plates are gonna add up to make the 49 lbs maybe idk but if thats the case wouldnt this put the motor more comparable to a level 5

Factor in the weight of the top and bottom plates you tards lol

look at yourself youngster when calling people tards, no way top and bottom plate are 24lbs. Now dont you feel like the tard. It is the magnets and plates combined which constitutes the motor.

truthsayer

indeed im used to that cause i call people names all the time but im a very joking person so i took that as normal conversation something like "hey whats up homo" is pretty normal in my daily choice of words

Archived