T5 speakers

nocturnalrites101

That's what I thought, but they do state they are in bold on the description.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

when i heard the t5's i was impressed with the sound :D i went with my kicker qs65.2's with my build only because i loved the sound and i got a amazing deal on them! the best thing i can say is if you have the money the t5's will amaze you but if you have anyone local i would sit and have a listen to them before purchasing any speaker.

That might be a concern to raise in the sonic section here. sort of shady to say that and not be. especially if something goes bad with a $700 component set

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

We did a search and it looks like there were in fact two products that slipped by with "Authorized Retailer" text, but both of these products have now been updated. Thank you for pointing that out. We are not direct with Rockford Fosgate at this current time. We do offer Rockford products in their sealed manufacturers packaging with the same warranty coverage that you would ordinarily receive if you purchased from a direct vendor. If you ever have any questions as to whether we are authorized with a specific brand or not feel free to ask, we aren't hiding anything. :)

Looks like they either haven't fixed that one or a mess up occurred.

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

That might be a concern to raise in the sonic section here. sort of shady to say that and not be. especially if something goes bad with a $700 component set

I did last year and they said they would fix that (but it was on some other items) because they're not authorized

We did a search and it looks like there were in fact two products that slipped by with "Authorized Retailer" text, but both of these products have now been updated. Thank you for pointing that out. We are not direct with Rockford Fosgate at this current time. We do offer Rockford products in their sealed manufacturers packaging with the same warranty coverage that you would ordinarily receive if you purchased from a direct vendor. If you ever have any questions as to whether we are authorized with a specific brand or not feel free to ask, we aren't hiding anything. :)

Looks like they either haven't fixed that one or a mess up occurred.

I believe that would be my post

I got mine on Amazon $500. They had them for a short time at that price. I bought amazons "Prime" membership and got them to me next day.

I had some problem with a woofer, and Amazon customer service is off the chain fantastic!!!

They sent me a new set the next day! And i did not have to return my set until a day or two later. I did not pay anything not even shipping, (this might have had to do with the membership thing) and my phone time was less than 5 minutes.

I did see a new set on Ebay at $450 1 day left with zero bids.

OP, i should have mentioned the T5 Tweeters are good but not great. You don't really notice the mediocrity of the tweets because the woofers are so amazing. but when i changed the tweets, man oh man... I don't really understand why they didn't use/make a better tweeter to go with that woofer.

• 2 weeks later...

originally i was asking for me , however ironically i now work for a shop they sells primary Rockford whom by cousin knows very well.. and were trying to figure out highs for his new truck. the owner will give w/e we decide at cost

they also sell JBL

http://www.jbl.com/estore/jbl/us/products/660GTi/660GTI_JBL_US?skuId=660GTI_JBL_US&searchMode=regularProductOnly which these come into mind but i have no info about them

Archived