Kyblack76- Ascendant Audio-CNF-AMPERE AUDIO-SINGER-XSpower-SHCA

Kyle, question. Are you sticking with this power for your upgraded amp power, or are you upping to another d7500? Not saying you have to, I'm using your build to compare to what I'm doing. Feel honored, yeah I didn't think so. I'm nobody! LOL Anyway, let me know because I'm thinking of ordering my POWA soon!

Oh and cute keychains, even though they say Fi on them LOL. :peepwall:

Yup.... I ran less alt, same reserve on the DC 10k, and when i ran the 4 POP 6500's

.... I MIGHT add one more 7500. Maybe. But ill see, and really.. im not scared at all.. not with well over 400 amp at idle under the hood, and over 550 plus at rev.

Wired around .5-.7 each...., I wont even trip.

Ive never ever seen below 11.8 even wired at .25. Never. Also, .. the damore meter didnt even act as fast as my fluke.... Or my eyes cant see the damore meter getting there for that SPLIT second when it asks for demand.

The fluke picks it up using the MIN/MAX...... No way im just sitting there.. it is the FIRST "HIT"..... Like i said, i watch the damore meter "hooked right at the rear bank", and ive never seen a yellow/orange/amber (whatever) light... ever.......

If i see 11's long.. ill add another 7500. But, with these big boy hair pins, i just dont see that happening...... even with all 4 3500's AND my rise "issue".

Its funny, i have 82 pm's/emails asking "how did you make your box like that, to rise like that?"

I tell them to wear flip flops when they sand, or, a tank top when applying bondo......

some dont answer back... some keep going...

anyway.. im super stoked to get all amps in, and running. I want 4 back to back 49.9's, then a car off high 45-46 (if you tie 4 times.. you got to car off)

i want a monster PSYCLONE run........ one open, on the dash, the lower the better.

And a burp of whatever.. i dont really care.......

we will see.

HAHAHAHAHAH Flipflops and tank tops! Well played sir, well played.

Well you know I'm keeping my eye out on this, and we'll be talking. Thanks for the info, here and by text.

god damn right........

I can help where i can....... and or, we both can find someone to help. Im sorry i cant just "say for sure".. electrical is fickle.

Can this do this for this? .. hell, i wont stamp my name on any of that.... But i can recommend..... Like with the bats... ;)

also... thanks for you now and then messages..... .. they help. Thank you. :)

anyway... Scott will be louder (by a good bit) than i.. very very soon......

and im diggin it. :)

Kyle send me a message need to talk to you

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

DIRTY SUM BICH!!! I was going to do that! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

You know CORTEZ has a table top cutter eh?.. CNC style.

I think Wicks got some goods from him :)

I want a plex piece just like the silver/black tag on the amps...... and shoot some blue in there :)

Archived