Kyblack76- Ascendant Audio-CNF-AMPERE AUDIO-SINGER-XSpower-SHCA

Had a god damn riot at the show.

My boy Randy made it down, and my boy Bobby was able to come. So there was more than half a dozen of "family" riding with me to this show...... and i took FULL advantage.

Got a lil high, did a lil drinking. Fuck was a great time. Nothing but seconds, and thirds for me here.Man people are getting loud, and i LOVE it. Even in this state. :)

So, made it home. When i got back, i had a package sitting there.

IMG_0212_zps9qrybqbx.jpg

IMG_0213_zpsmi3iy6t9.jpg

IMG_0214_zps6ygzadbd.jpg

its hard to record while you have a beer in one hand and the volume knob in the other

You get it ;)

im to busy to record shit...... to busy fucking around. :)

Fucked up on my RTA run for psyclone. That put me 70 plus points down. Tweets on the pass side arent working, dont know why. Who cares.

Did a 51.4 at 28hz for 30s average, with a door open, on the dash on the spl portion. That got me back "up", But, lose points for no fuses by my amps, and no rear fill speaker.

DB drag, Randy smoked me again... . was awesome. And Victor did a 54 plus at like 8 hz... LOL. No shit. Victors rebuild is SICK......

Was fun as hell. :)

i wanted some more length. :unknw:

Don't we all my friend! Don't we all!!

Sounds like you have a plan on the Processor. I'm anxious to hear your thoughts on it when you play with it a bit.

:)

you know me.

I want to try it my rig, then brandons, then, what i want to do, is try it on a lower end HU.

So, instead of buying, say a 80prs, or the like, you buy a nice working lower end HU, and ADD this. (Kennys build)

Either way, ill give it the once over. Ive been attacked for NOT liking the RF .3 (i was probably the first to buy one, run one, and not care for one), im not scared at all to say i dont care for this unit.

I know you will. You an me talked for DAYYYYYSSSSSSSS on the bull shit with the .3. It's well documented with me, as are my issues documented with you. We gave them our all! I'm not the smartest audio guy around, but when you run into that many problems, after spending that kind of money, they just simply shouldn't be there. Not that they're the most expensive ones out there, but still $400 is $400.

Glad you are trying this one though. Keep me posted.

when picking processors and other parts of your system do you factor in how much power they demand?

in your personal experience, what turned you off about the RF .3?

The rf .3 would not connect but 1 out of 100 tries to my laptop.

Had issues with the cord even when it did connect. Saving my profile/recipe was a bitch.

The KNOB sucked. There was 4 times, that the knob just went full, and put full to my subs, out of no where.

I ran the .2 for 2 years in my acura, and loved it. ...

I was one of the early people, to buy , and have the .3 "running" in a build.

What i saw, i just didnt care for. Maybe i was to early in the development. Dunno. I do know others have struggled with it also. Wicks, Scooter, and others.

I normally just like a loaded HU. But, this DSP came to light.

Just gonna give it a whirl. I may just hate it also. Well see.

Yeah he had one of the early models and I know that there was a recall or something about the usb cable that was used. But I had the new one, cable, and had connectivity issues, and after about 20 minutes of using that remote I wanted to chuck it out the window on the freeway. Matter of fact the first full day of use on the 360, was at Autorama. I had finished at like 2am that morning, and then went to Autorama. Jon Rabe and I spent the first, probably hour and a half, tuning and rewiring, and tuning some more because the channels were being all funky and stupid, and the laptop would loose connection, and the remote would go batty. Like Kyle said, would just shoot full on out of nowhere. Then after the day was done, we were all going to dinner, had demoed all day long, and leaving Autorama all of a sudden the 360 went FULL retard. Wouldn't shut off, couldn't reset it, got major engine noise, had all kinds of problems. I ended up having to completely unplug it, all the RCA's, power, everything from the 360 so I could drive home in some kind of sanity. I ended up running all new wires and it fixed it some how. Not sure what happened.

Then about a month after that, the remote went all stupid again, turning up all the way out of the blue, wouldn't turn down, wouldn't adjust bass at times, all of which is real nice and helpful when you're at a light or come up to a light and there's a highway patrol there. After that I said to hell with it and took it out and sold it. It's a nice unit, seems well built, looks nice, but there are some definite glitches to it. Everyone that I know has used one has had the same symptoms and issues. Of course not everyone has had those issues, or at least has not admitted to them, but we can't all have the techs from RF come out and set our shit up either. So anyway, call it user error, product error, whatever you want to call it, but I hated it!!

I sure hope this one is golden. I'm in a holding pattern right now, because I was going to make my own something or other, but if this works out, I may just buy one of these instead.

Ok sorry for all that on here Kyle. Just wanted to support what you were saying with my own experiences.

Carry on my wayward son!! Go fix yo shit! I expect to see this thing and you in February!! No excuses! You have 6 months, start saving and figuring out how to get here! Tell Jon to make room on the trailer!! LOL Get half way and ride the rest!! HAHAHA!!

one of the cleaner pics at a show....

my shit just dont look all that good...lol

11059858_1096110303750816_60936822734938

And finally.. a ok show in utah.

Vid is done pretty fuckin good IMHO

Please like,and share... we over here need the support please.

one of the cleaner pics at a show....

my shit just dont look all that good...lol

11059858_1096110303750816_60936822734938

And finally.. a ok show in utah.

Vid is done pretty fuckin good IMHO

Please like,and share... we over here need the support please.

holy fucking shit.. a post without you typing

kinda of

this

with 87 million spaces

:shok:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived