Kyblack76- Ascendant Audio-CNF-AMPERE AUDIO-SINGER-XSpower-SHCA

How's the head unit working out in that spot for you?

Not liking it. After about 5 hours of demos, and competing, its acting weird now. I may just go ipad to my ampere dsp... i dunno....

got a lot to think about this off season. ....... May sell it all , and just build my car up a lil. Im kinda getting fed up with it all :(

How's the head unit working out in that spot for you?

Not liking it. After about 5 hours of demos, and competing, its acting weird now. I may just go ipad to my ampere dsp... i dunno....

got a lot to think about this off season. ....... May sell it all , and just build my car up a lil. Im kinda getting fed up with it all :(

You broke mine now too? Lol

Do a raspberry pi with me, run android.

Another show up north done and done.....Truck ran great. Metered like shit. Worse of the season :shrugs: , but, demo'd for hours, and made it back safe. Rolled up with 5 other vehicles. Felt proud.

Elimination with Angel. Hes to smooth with the knob (so to speak). I got caught up watching his score at the end,..lol.

(Me left, Angel on the right)

what potato did you use to record this with?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

I wonder, if you do a bluetooth module, or something like that, into the dsp you could do the tablet wirelessly and take it out at shows. Something to think about. I'm thinking about it as well. Only issue I'd think there would be is the knobs. But if you set everything, then you could use the tablet volume to work it. I think anyway. lol

Good luck! If you do decide to call it on the Blazer, please please please talk to me first! I may be in the market soon to take those amps and a couple of batteries off you hands. :peepwall:

• 2 weeks later...

Posting to get to end of thread on mobile lol

Edit: well poop that's not a good update

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived