Second Skin Audio

Fi Vs Dc

Guest Nismofreak

again i never asked which sub was louder, i already know the level 4 is louder. im asking why youre misleading him by saying dc is better quality. let me put this into laymans terms for you. a pure gold 5w rms sub would be better quality than a 10k rms plastic sub even thought the plastic sub gets louder.

nm amalan. if you read I SAID THEY ARE THE SAME. I WAS REFERFING TO SQ NOT BUILD QUALITY MY BAD caps my bad

and to the op, go with the level 4 cause the ssd may not be able to handle that much more wattage. the cooper coils may allow it to handle like 1000w rms. dont listen to the people telling you not to post anymore cause the forum is going down and to conserve your posts. ignore them and post away its a forum thats what its here for, words dont take up as much space as videos believe it or not.

nm amalan. if you read I SAID THEY ARE THE SAME. I WAS REFERFING TO SQ NOT BUILD QUALITY MY BAD caps my bad

lol the sq is not better on a level 4 than on an ssd. the level 4 is louder cause its an spl sub, the ssd would def beat it in sq though.

i didnt think it was that big of a deal.... also ive been a member for like 2 months, and have contributed 10 bucks each month... so yea that should cover however many posts i do in a month

so ima go with dc but the big question

how loud will it get or how will it compare to my 2 cvts... if u need link then ill throw one here

put the lvl 4 in a proper box and itll get louder.

sorry. i dont think so. i owned and used both bl and LV 4's. my bl got hot after a 30 sec run with only a rf t10001bd. now my LV 4's, i got 1,600-1,700 rms to each with no problems. they do get warm after 1.5 mins.

i think that you dont install correctly, I ran more then a rft1000 on a Q many of times with no heat issues and the BL is supposed to take a little more then the Q.

As for nismo his opinion on this imo is pretty nil hes got lvl 4s is happy with them so everything else is crap to him period.

I myself havent listened to a level 4 but next week i will be listening to one. I've listened to every Fi sub in multiple different configurations. they can take the wattage if you correctly set them up. I honestly cant see why off a T1000 youd have thermal issues. Yes i know they're "underrated" so what. Ive seen 2k on them all day with no problems, it just all goes to whom is running the equipment.

lol the sq is not better on a level 4 than on an ssd. the level 4 is louder cause its an spl sub, the ssd would def beat it in sq though.

the level 4 isnt a SPL sub its a SQL sub much like the SQ or Q

The SSD is louder then a Q but the Q sounds better then a SSD (coming from the words of Scott himself)

That being said i dont see your logic in the SSD sounding better then the lvl 4

the level 4 isnt a SPL sub its a SQL sub much like the SQ or Q

The SSD is louder then a Q but the Q sounds better then a SSD (coming from the words of Scott himself)

That being said i dont see your logic in the SSD sounding better then the lvl 4

i thought it was more spl oriented

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...?showtopic=9623

fuck it go with a re xxx im sure you can find one about the same price....but if you are completely set on DC then have fun with that...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived