BTW, there shouldn't be any political parties. It should just be Congress (senate and H of Rs with no affiliation). This would prevent dividing a country on false topics and beliefs, which only leads to confusing the masses and ill-informed.

Thats what our First president George Washington suggested to the next president to take office after he resigned, yet our second president John Adams DID NOT LISTEN and thats where the bullshit with political parties started... Of course going that far back in time, they actually "Compromised" . Now days, its a power trip! Too many people want to be King Henry, but if they keep that shit up, They going to wind up like he did too LOL our gov't is a disgrace to our founding fathers and colonist who fought the british for our independence!!!! and as an airmen that served 6yrs, Its a spit in the face for the gov't to treat it's people as such in a time like this!!!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Obama is one of the worst things to happen to this country . I'm not going on and on about reasons I feel this way . All I will say to you non believers is pull up a chair sit back and watch . The proof is in the pudding . The mans a joke he's done nothing for the people but lie . I personally think he's got no good intention to do anything the people wants with this country. He has his own agenda and the fools who voted him in was blinding by the fact of him being the first black president . Just had to have a black prez. Witch nothing was wrong with that happening . But you let that interfere with logic an reason, I refuse to vote until there's somthing worth voting for standing in front of me. If I voted against Obama it would be as wrong as the people who voted him in office over his skin color alone. Now soak in the mess you made . I'm sitting here just watching all the fools make bigger fools of then selves. Good job America !

I think The People have forgotten an important quote.

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -John F. Kennedy

I also wish we could elect leaders who wish to shrink government involvement in our day to day lives. I am tired of paying 67 different taxes on the same damn dollar. I am tired of having to look up whether or not I can legally carry a knife or a gun. I am tired of worrying about what fines I will have to pay for not buying insurance. I am tired of worrying about what extra hoop the government wants me to jump through because some ignorant shit head that we elected decided it was best for everyone.

I'm not a team player. I don't care what's the greater good. I don't feel responsible for the guy begging for money on the side of the road instead of earning his pay. I don't want to be forced to pay into entitlement programs for people who do not deserve it. I am an American and I choose which institutions, businesses, and people I want to support. I don't need a babysitter to tell me what's good for me to do.

And I don't need to wear my seatbelt if I choose not to.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

JFK was the last REAL president!!! There was a reason he was killed.... enough said!!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

JFK was the last REAL president!!! There was a reason he was killed.... enough said!!!

lol that fool wS shot cause he was dirty as fuck . Like most politicians . This country wS built on corruption no one is above that . No one

And also I think that I've read that JFK stole that speech from someone eles

I think The People have forgotten an important quote.

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." -John F. Kennedy

I also wish we could elect leaders who wish to shrink government involvement in our day to day lives. I am tired of paying 67 different taxes on the same damn dollar. I am tired of having to look up whether or not I can legally carry a knife or a gun. I am tired of worrying about what fines I will have to pay for not buying insurance. I am tired of worrying about what extra hoop the government wants me to jump through because some ignorant shit head that we elected decided it was best for everyone.

I'm not a team player. I don't care what's the greater good. I don't feel responsible for the guy begging for money on the side of the road instead of earning his pay. I don't want to be forced to pay into entitlement programs for people who do not deserve it. I am an American and I choose which institutions, businesses, and people I want to support. I don't need a babysitter to tell me what's good for me to do.

And I don't need to wear my seatbelt if I choose not to.

i will remember not to stop and give you a helping hand if your down on the side if the road begging. Not everyone in need could or can help that. I don't go giving hand outs but I do a few times a year at stop lights . Have a heart bro cause one day that could be any if us holding that sign asking for food

lol that fool wS shot cause he was dirty as fuck . Like most politicians . This country wS built on corruption no one is above that . No one

You said it right, it was built on corruption (umm kind of agreeing to disagree), but he was actually TRYING to make a change... There's the obvious reason for assassination... you don't do what "They" tell you, thats what happens. Think about it... there's NO WAY IN HELL a president is assassinated yet there is no legit explination. The problem is he was doing what a president was suppose to do.. hence his assassination

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

Good intentions on your comment im sure, But how could you forget about Reagan. Well it seems this was a decent topic to bring up. And im glad at the very least it's gotten people to think and discuss how they feel. Thats one of the greatest things about America, we have the freedom to speak our minds. (well at least we used to) One thing we should not forget was the fall of Rome, when the tides turn and the liberals take control, ot can be the end to any society. Anyways im proud to have served in the United states marine corps, and no matter what fucked up issues or problems our country is or may a have had, we should all be proud and privileged to be an american citizen. I mean hell if we were not the greatest country in the world, then why in the hell does everybody want to come here.

truthsayer

Archived