Senior Democratic white house official says today,( Quote- We don't care how long the government is shut down, we are winning). This is just one more example to show the power trip the Pres and Dems are on. They don't care about the common american citizen. It's all just one big ego trip. Just another sad day for the american people. We should stand up for our rights as citizens, shoot your congressman or woman an email and let them know how you feel and where you stand. Stand strong people.

truthsayer

I agree but disagree when you say president and democrats. Republicans are hardly conservative and it's not like we have an outstanding record for doing anything for the people. We are at fault, we vote for our congress, senate, send representatives. I tire of the blame game, vote out anyone who doesn't do what they're supposed to. Don't get caught up with how the mainstream media wants you to think

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

TeamHT, while i agree and disagree with your statement. In this situation it is and was the Pres who made the gov shutdown. While the majority of the population does not understand or want obama care- aka the affordable care out. And it was the republicans who opposed it, unless congress and big business had to to adhear to the same rules and regs the rest of us have to. I agree on the voting them out of their positions. The problem is to many vote because they listen to lies that are spewed out, and really don't understand or take the time to know how the gov works. I do think maybe its time people are given a test before they are aloud to vote. The sad thing is this president ran on the platform the buck stops here, reducing the deficit and smaller gov. And unfortunately he will take no responsibility, he has increased the size of gov and is doubling the deficit. We have a president who should be impeached, yet both sides have made the comment. This will not happen because every one will bring up the race card. Which is sad since we voted him. shouldn't this show enough evidence to the half way educated that the majority of our society is in no way racist. There will always be some who do not like an individual for some reason or another. And there is nothing you can do about these people, you can not change their views or personal opinions. People today seem to forget about Nixon, and what he done was nothing compared to Obama. I guess it all boils down to the people of today are just not informed, rather that being uninformed or they just don't care. And maybe some of that blame should fall on the school systems of today. From kindergarten to colleague. Many Americans no longer have that american pride, which we where so well know for. To many external views are being forced down the bowels of the fabric of american society. We should have learned from the downfall of Rome. Because it sure looks like we are headed that way. Well anyway peace out, and semper fi to all my marine brothers.

truthsayer

• 2 weeks later...

The bottom line folks is no matter what team you are on or think you are on we are all screwed. Noone in Washington or your state capitol is after your best interest and that is the truth. Stop being brainwashed republicans or brainwashed democrats and you will notice we are all in the same boat.

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

I love reading how people like to blame this on Obama, like he is the one doing this to our country. Guess what...this is not a Democratic, or Republican thing. This is big buisness putting money in these peoples pockets and in turn only caring about big buisness. I am not going to get in a debate about it, but the grand reality is that no matter who would have stepped in as president after Bush our government would still be in the shitter. Obama didn't do this to our country....year-and-years of only caring about the all mighty dollar and not the people has done this.

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Not saying obama has put us here but he certainly isnt helping out either. Obama has wrecklessly spent money and raised the debt and borrowed and borrowed and is constantly sticking his nose where it does not belong.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Yay now I can start getting fuckin paid to go work again

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived