Government Shutdown getting absolutely ridiculous for overseas soldiers.

this makes me mad as hell. I am rethinking going into the services. we shall see how the government goes in the next two years

if you hear the call answer it. I enlisted in the late 90's when it wasn't popular but I loved my country enough to lay it on the line...
I love good ol 'merica but I don't feel like they are supporting the people who are risking their lives for it.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

this makes me mad as hell. I am rethinking going into the services. we shall see how the government goes in the next two years

if you hear the call answer it. I enlisted in the late 90's when it wasn't popular but I loved my country enough to lay it on the line...
I love good ol 'merica but I don't feel like they are supporting the people who are risking their lives for it.

I've never really given thought to combat simply because I'm majorly colorblind, though my grandpa was Navy, and my dad was Army so I have family members who served, but I don't want to try to over-step my boundary so I'll put it simply as a very opinionated perspective. I would say right now, "serving your country" isn't really serving your country. It's not like WWI or WWII where we were stopping a massively despotic regime that killed millions of people for horrible reasons. Are we fighting for freedom anymore? The only oppressor I feel these days is our own government..... I understand that other nations might need help, but why is it OK for our own people to be killed, and even sometimes horribly disrespected by fellow citizens who don't understand anything about serving. Nobody said we are, nor did we ever ask to be the worlds police force.

And I really don't want this to disrespect anyone; but whether you believe conspiracy theorists or not (which I do not), it's obvious that our campaign in the middle east absolutely involved getting oil, even if it wasn't the sole purpose. The thing in syria, why get involved in another war in our current status? There are plenty of other nations who could provide military support besides the US, *COUGH COUGH* OTHER UNITED NATIONS* AHEM*

I think that serving the country is as noble as it gets, but not if you know you won't agree with what you stand for. Orders or not, soldiers should not be forced to do things they don't stand for. American soldiers still have rights and freedoms, they really should be the ones who decide what wars to fight. They're not pawns for the bureaucrats and politicians to play with from a cushy office back home.....

To make it clear I'm not bashing any form of military, rather the inexperienced politicians who control them. They're mentality is something like, "We gonna free you, no matter what you want, so you're welcome. The UN is always wrong."

I feel like this is how it's going on today, but the problem is that it's not a joke......................

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I invaded Iraq hoping Bush wasn't trying to pull a fast one. Did three tours there. I got fucked up and realized we were duped. 5 combat tours and near 16 years.

And I would do it again even if there was a chance that out "leaders" were going to lie about it. The calling is something I can't explain. After the first round was fired at me and mine it stopped being about the "BUSH" doctrine. It was about trying to bring as many of my men home as possible...

The best way to bring your men home would be to not be in places we shouldn't be in the first place. I don't blame the military, hardly at all, the call is meant to be answered not questioned. I blame the military industrial complex that lines the pockets of politicians and high ranking officials who are in it for the money. We shouldn't have been in Vietnam and look at how well our congress and senate brought our soldiers back...we have politicians who do not represent the people, that is the truth, and our fault

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yeah exactly. All these other countries that hate us are usually mad over our involvement in their or some neighboring country when we shouldn't be there. I think that there are times when other countries need help, but the problem is that we don't wait for them to ask, we just rush in, putting out own soldiers lives on the line when they don't deserve to be. I mean, had it not been for the French, we might still be under British rule...BUT WE ASKED THEM. We think we know whats best for all these other countries, and we pretend like our constitution is the world law....other countries can have their own form of government if they want, it's THEIR country, why should we care unless we are directly affected by it? We make ourselves affected by tossing our military in and putting american lives on the line. It's just so dumb.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

That makes no sense as a real solution as we elect these guys every 2 years. Why AREN'T we putting good people in these positions?

That makes no sense as a real solution as we elect these guys every 2 years. Why AREN'T we putting good people in these positions?

Redistricting...... and then I forget the term for it, it's a weird word, but they basically draw their own districts so they are the popular vote and it's very difficult for opponents to get their name out.

I missed Alan.

It is difficulty because people pay attention to faux news and the like. I know it isn't easy but I'd like to help create a platform you could actually get to see what someone is made of and will do as opposed to what news net works suck their dick. That is one sure fire way to start cleaning up the government. Democrats aren't liberal and republicans aren't conservative, unfortunately we aren't able to look at two factual point of views to run this country, instead we're led on a goose chase and allow the tyranny to continue

Archived