Jump to content

Headed to tha dunes!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Left the house at 6 this morning. Headed to little Sahara state park in waynoka, Oklahoma! I've been 3 times already. I got a modded trx450r, it's a secret. Lol my dad and girlfriend are riding fully built banshees. We got some other fully built banshees coming with us as well.

null_zpsfeddd62e.jpg

null_zpsf3274462.jpg

null_zps59670d33.jpg

null_zps611636b2.jpg

null_zps6f71f7d7.jpg

I will be using this thread to keep updates along the way of this 5 day trip!

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Posted

Enjoy.

The dunes are epic popular here. We have huge ever lasting mounds out here. Big park out west, and north in Idaho.

On easter, it gets so packed, its not even fun. Life Flight is there all week. And they average just over a death a week. Its nuts.

Enjoy, and have fun. Be safe.

Posted

Thanks, yea definitely safety is on our minds. We are cautious riders. But we can't be sure about the other riders.

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Posted

Damn! Those things sure are clean, and hella nice and fun looking. i am jealous as hell, I been working on my truck all morning and have to go to work soon.....

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Thanks man. They are our baby's lol! We like to take care of them. I got about 9 hours left of riding. A Mickey d's trailer caught on fire and shutdown I 40 in Arkansas

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Posted

Made it safe!!!!! Got about 20 pork chops on the grill!! Gonna get a good nights sleep and leave at about 630 in the morning and tear it up!

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Posted

Yea I'm in Hernando! I work in batesville!!! Your pretty close!!! Yea we could exchange some demos and chill!

1999 GMC Yukon, 6 PSI platform 5 18's, 4th order bandpass by BHE, Taramps,

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...