Realm LS6c Audiophile 6.75 unboxed

David Bailey

OK, so I know there are gonna be some Realm haters here, since there parent company is Scosche, but that's ok. Realm was there attempt to enter the high-end audiophile market, and these are there top of the line components. They retailed at $600, but I found them for $150, (new in the box) so I jumped on them. The crossover was actually what got me. There is more copper in these things then I have ever seen. But they are about as big as an old VCR tape (for those on here who remember). Everything looks top quality; pre-crimped speaker wire for the tweets, secure screw terminals on the speakers, gold plated connectors. Here are some pics.

20131009_110414.jpg

20131009_105047.jpg

20131009_105540.jpg

The crossovers are so big, I will not be able to mount them in the door. Is it ok to mount them in my trunk, next to my amp, and run the wires from there to the door? Not sure if it makes a difference being that far from the speakers. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Anybody? Does the distance between the crossovers and speakers make a difference? As in, will it possibly add noise to the system? I want to install them in the trunk, so I can incorporate them on my amp rack for aesthetics, but if distance comes into play, I will mount them under my seat or under the dash somehow..

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

You'll be fine mounting in the trunk. I've never even heard of realm before.

Be sure to put up a review of how these sound, id be curious. Have you heard any other high end SQ installs/components to compare them to?

Team NorthWestSPL

This is all I have found about them really..

Love the crossovers man

Oh yeah, they are sexy. I am going to include them in the back next to my amp rack, just for sex appeal!

Realm is Scoche I have my X-overs in the trunk with no issues.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Here's their 6x9's they kinda look like binoculars, idk if thats to improve SQ or not tho?

http://www.amazon.com/Scosche-LS69CX-Audiophile-Coaxial-Speaker/dp/B0057DQ3UQ

LMAO @#AmazonFAIL

Archived