BHE '11 Malibu 4th order trunk rebuild *2-14 Springs Update*

Very interested in this. What are the enclosure specs please?

Its custom made as its being made, roughly 2.5-3 sealed and 5-6 ported. Will have final specs once box is fully complete.

In the beginning you said this ^ and I'm just not seeing how you got there. I'm not doubting you at all what so ever, but pics can be deceiving. The whole thing just looks small to me. I'd love to see some more angles and views and such. Again, I mean nothing by this, I'm just curious. That's all. I love the design, and the paint is out of this world nice! Thanks!

Its custom made as its being made, roughly 2.5-3 sealed and 5-6 ported. Will have final specs once box is fully complete.

In the beginning you said this ^ and I'm just not seeing how you got there. I'm not doubting you at all what so ever, but pics can be deceiving. The whole thing just looks small to me. I'd love to see some more angles and views and such. Again, I mean nothing by this, I'm just curious. That's all. I love the design, and the paint is out of this world nice! Thanks!
I own a 2011 malibu and I can't see how that much space is even possible. I did not build my box in the trunk but at about 4 cubes ported its a bitch to get in there. Love the design

Edit: I'm assuming you glassed into the spare tire well for more space? I'm having a hell of a time getting the output I want in my trunk. I'm tuned in for any good info for squeezing space out of that trunk

SMDSIG3.png

I own a 2011 malibu and I can't see how that much space is even possible. I did not build my box in the trunk but at about 4 cubes ported its a bitch to get in there. Love the design

Edit: I'm assuming you glassed into the spare tire well for more space? I'm having a hell of a time getting the output I want in my trunk. I'm tuned in for any good info for squeezing space out of that trunk

I don't KNOW for sure but I believe I heard him say the spare tire well was part of it that's how he was able to get that extra space. Don't quote me but I think I remember him saying that. I love this build and idea. If I had a trunk I'd go a route like this, but I got a 4 door explorer so I got tons of space! OP great work can't wait to see it done!

I don't KNOW for sure but I believe I heard him say the spare tire well was part of it that's how he was able to get that extra space. Don't quote me but I think I remember him saying that. I love this build and idea. If I had a trunk I'd go a route like this, but I got a 4 door explorer so I got tons of space! OP great work can't wait to see it done!

Exactly right...last box without sparetirewell was right at 5-6 cubes...sparetire well added and we came out a little deeper 1.5-2" as well.

Archived