zayres29 Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 Some of you may know that September of last year I was in a near fatal accident that left me permanently partially disabled as I am currently still unable to work I have been getting workers comp but at this point its becoming not enough.... my question for y'all is there any place I can work and still get my check or any suggestions as to what I can do on the side (under the table) ....or a job that I can get where I may lose my workers comp but still be able to make at minimum $2500 a month bring home income... for those of you that don't know I have a severe back injury and I can't bend over... standing walking (for short periods of time) and sitting are no problem Should I just try to ride it out and see if I can get a substancial settlement from my case? That could also take years at this point Thanks Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
Brandonbkd Posted October 9, 2013 Report Posted October 9, 2013 I would just try and look into getting a desk job somewhere...but I'm not sure if it'll bring in what you need though... FI BL18 Build Log: CLICK HERE!! 2003 Explorer Sport: FI BL18 SoundQubed 2200 at 0.7ohm Pioneer DEH-2500UI Pioneer 6 x 8s Rockford Fosgate 6 x 9s 5 ft^3 box at 35hz Lots of Mega Mat
zayres29 Posted October 10, 2013 Author Report Posted October 10, 2013 That's what I'm worried about... and I don't have an education... well I have some college but I don't have a degree Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
TeamHT Posted October 10, 2013 Report Posted October 10, 2013 Good with social media? Have any good photography/video equipment? Like sports at all? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
zayres29 Posted October 10, 2013 Author Report Posted October 10, 2013 All of the above ... what are you suggesting Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted October 10, 2013 Report Posted October 10, 2013 There are some websites that are legit that pay you to do serveys Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
big dee Posted October 10, 2013 Report Posted October 10, 2013 And some I think pay you with products they are selling . You can sell that for fast cash or trade it for somthing you need. I barter like a mofo constantly . I would rather trade for things than to buy them. I've cashed out and made good money doing this. All you need is a lil money to start with. Make good trades only tho unless you wanna loose money.
big dee Posted October 10, 2013 Report Posted October 10, 2013 I bought a old golf cart for 100 bucks that didn't run. Traded it off and in a month I ended up with a 78 camaro rs . Sold it for 4 grand . Made that in a matter if weeks and never left my house and started with 100 buck shitty golf cart. I never post ads to trade I just stalk other people's ads lol it's cleaner and no bullsshitting scammers that way.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.