Building A Strong Wall Saved My Life... Literally

You guys with these heavy walls should be running some kind of a LT rated tire with a high load rating. The more plys in the sidewall the stiffer it will be and will resist the squirm from the extra weight of the wall in the vehicle giving you a much safer vehicle.

The pxxx/xx/xx tires are not normally rated for extra heavy loads.

Glad to see your safe though.

im not certain what ply my tires were... but they were rated for 2400lbs per tire, so that shouldnt have been an issue. just a fluke thing, i suppose

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

im not certain what ply my tires were... but they were rated for 2400lbs per tire, so that shouldnt have been an issue. just a fluke thing, i suppose

It is not really the weight rating, but the sidewall thickness that helps with things more so. Think of it as having a baloon thickness sidewall vs a basketball. The basketball will be harder to flex side to side and up and down.

well... here you go

Barmaid_beer_1110644c.jpg

to a couple lucky guys and even closer friends

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

are you going to be able to pull all of your equipment?

in the video i posted, you can see i pulled everything out. broken ribs and all, i still managed to be a contortionist and get my shit lol. the guy who owned the impound lot was really hoping id leave something behind for him... but that wasnt going to happen on my watch

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived