Yupp both very true from what I watched....I wonder if they may end up nerfing most weapons....even pistols seemed pretty op, except the awful magnum. I swear that gun was only good in MW2

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Campers game. Period. Maps are just overly big. Maybe they made it more for next gen with the 18 players instead of 12.

One big thing that is so small is the fact you can't just mute somebody during a game. It's either Mute All or get killed by having to open up the xbox menu and go to their profile and mute them

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Just gonna play my brothers tonight before I buy it. Looks good though, I am definitely getting BF4 after playing it yesterday though. I played on PC and besides a few bugs it was great.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Campers game. Period. Maps are just overly big. Maybe they made it more for next gen with the 18 players instead of 12.

One big thing that is so small is the fact you can't just mute somebody during a game. It's either Mute All or get killed by having to open up the xbox menu and go to their profile and mute them

It was so nice to just mute a single player, assholes with shitty music on, rapping, crying, masturbating etc etc. If that is gone that sucks period. I will just mute all.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I'm hoping they will implement it in a patch, its being a basic feature since at least COD4 so wtf is the point of removing it?!

It's funny how ppl hated CoD points in BO1 so they didn't do it in of course MW3 and also BO2 but now they have the same thing here but called Squad Points. I liked CoD points but it seems to take forever to get squad points in this game.

Im still mixed about the game, gonna play it of course for a while

EDIT: Anybody else notice you will be in like 20 games where its perfect connection pretty much then you'll get into that one lobby that is obvious not dedicated b/c everybody is lagging terribly. Sucks

2015 Mazda 6

i'm not buying this game played every single call of duty since call of duty 2 just gotten boring for me

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc
xs power xs flex 4 awg

sky high car audio 8 gauge ofc

sky high car audio 12 gauge ofc

t spec rca

check out my building log http://www.stevemead...frey-build-log/

http://www.stevemead...d-other-things/

check out audio gear i have for sale
http://www.stevemead...51#entry1595151

Mechman_300x100px-2.jpg

3d7304fe.jpg

header3-1.gif

SkyHighCarAudio_zps27302c94.png

i'm not buying this game played every single call of duty since call of duty 2 just gotten boring for me

That... COD and COD:UO were the originals and has never been good since then.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

So after playing I can say this one is much more battlefield feel, kindve mixed with COD mw2. Large levels that you think would be a camper paradise but if you play a little more tactical, not full sprint run and gun like BLOPS 2, it is pretty fun. Really like the knee slide and vaulting, have already got a few kills doing both. I dont know the mpas at all yet, and have only played 3 of them, but once it all starts to click and I pick up on the good routes,cover etc I feel it will be even more fun. BLOPS 2 was either a sprint with pistols/smg or snipe/camp game...not a ton of middle ground if you wanted to get a good amount of kills. THis game seems to offer a good mix and much more middle ground. So far I am happy with it. We will see as the days go on.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Yeah I thought the knee slide looked stupid til I played and see how useful it is.

I like how there is little interactive things on the map, like one map you can push a big dumpster on wheels to climb onto to get onto a broken ladder and another map there is a ladder you shoot and it drops down to climb up.

2015 Mazda 6

Archived