Mark Wahlberg means i will not watch.

whats up with that bro? What he do to you? Lol

if I had to guess, its something along the lines of

Mark Wahlberg: “I believe Charlton Heston is America’s best villain because he loves guns so much. Maybe he should get the award for being president of the National Rifle Association.” But his anti-gun attitude didn’t stop there. “Well, I would love it if they could take all the guns away. Unfortunately, you can’t do that so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can’t protect themselves,” “Certainly, I haven’t used a gun anywhere other than on a movie set and I’d like to see if we could take them all away. It would be a beautiful thing.”

not saying thats what it is, but that was MY guess

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Bingo. Guys a fucking hypocrite. In movies blowing people up and shooting people etc then turns around and pulls that shit. No thanks. I'll make sure every dime he makes comes out of some one elses pocket. which is going to be very hard when lone survivor comes out because marcus luttrell deserves every penny he makes from that movie and they cast this piece of shit as the lead.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Not 100% sold on the new Optimus futuro look, but the grey/black euro tractor (or lorry if you will) and the old school cab-over especially looks awesome.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived