80 PRS

only complaint i have is the Auto eq doesnt let you see what changes it made. So you can't edit that curve, you just have to hope it didn't do something stupid like boost 80hz to +5db

It's also pretty confusing at first. Took me a few week to get the hang of it. I would get it unless you are using a processor like the 360.3 because then some of the features are a waste

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

You already had two threads locked today asking for advice between this and the Kenwood X997. The PRS is a great deck, most everyone is happy with it. Be prepared top spend time setting it up

Actually 1 thread, I was comparing between the Kenwood so don't exaggerate buddy...and so what? I am trying to make a purchase that is to me critical. I can get the deck for $300? Seems a good price right everyone? Well if so will purchase tomorrow. And how much of a improvement does it give to overall SQ on your components?

The improvement will be based on several factors. If you are playing 128k mps'3 then forget about it. If you are using the CD player or really high quality mp3's then AND you get all the time alignment and eq setting, crossover points and slopes and levels right. And you have good speaker placement with decent imaging and staging already then you will be happy with what it can do.

That being said. Make a choice right now, do you want to be loud or sound good? because the auto eq and time alignment is most likely going to cut so many freq and levels to make it sound right you will lose a lot of output.

So, if you just want a clean deck you might try one of the lower line headunits from them

Good luck with whatever you decide.

check out crutchfield.com to see what the price is, thats were i got mine last year

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The improvement will be based on several factors. If you are playing 128k mps'3 then forget about it. If you are using the CD player or really high quality mp3's then AND you get all the time alignment and eq setting, crossover points and slopes and levels right. And you have good speaker placement with decent imaging and staging already then you will be happy with what it can do.

That being said. Make a choice right now, do you want to be loud or sound good? because the auto eq and time alignment is most likely going to cut so many freq and levels to make it sound right you will lose a lot of output.

So, if you just want a clean deck you might try one of the lower line headunits from them

Just don't use autoEQ or AutoTA?? I got a lot better sound doing it manually.

SMDSIG3.png

There's no such thing as a good quality mp3. Just saying.

Separating it by bitrate is exactly like arguing which Boss Audio amps are better.

If you are investing in a 80prs then get good source music, like original CDs, FLAC files, or Apple Lossless. If you do spotify then use extreme quality.

Thank me later.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived