gattiboy13 Posted October 15, 2013 Report Posted October 15, 2013 How are these? No sellers where I live so cant here them. I am use to CDT so are these well worth it for my ears? I alaso had in mind the AQ's.
gattiboy13 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 Really no one has heard these? I guess I better stay away from them...well I should just get the MB Quarts PVM series or these http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_16600_Soundstream_RF-60C.aspx
Crandis16 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 I wouldn't do MB quart. From what I hear they tend to be pretty cheap My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
matt14 Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 Tonasty runs sundown comps and swears by them 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
From_the_Valley Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 I have the sundowns too, and for where I have them without sound deadened doors they sound good and clear. I dont have much to compare them to though, but I like the sound quality especially the tweets. I think with some second skin it'll bring out the midbass from the mids a little more.
banginhummer Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 They sound amazing. I have mine installed next too a neo pro 8. They have great mid bass, and pick up 40hz and up pretty well if anyone just wants to replace their door speakers. I think the tweets are "average" if I may, morel has by far best tweeters. Overall 9/10 *Hummer H3* HeadUnit Pioneer AVH-X4600BT Mids and Highs 8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm 4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters Amplifiers 1-CT Sounds 125.4 1-CT Sounds 60.4 1-CT Sounds 7000.1 Electrical 3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds 8-XS Power D3100 3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators Subwoofers 4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers (Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)
ToNasty Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 number 5 or 6 now. i spent thousands of dollars trying differant sets. what i have now im sticking with ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Eroc3k Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 number 5 or 6 now. i spent thousands of dollars trying differant sets. what i have now im sticking with Ever try out Crescendo and whats your opinion on them?
ToNasty Posted October 24, 2013 Report Posted October 24, 2013 im a sundown nut hugger. never used anything crescendo ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.