Because you're on a car audio site and no one really cares to discuss politics with anyone who is obviously one sided; unless we are drunk, or REALLY REALLY bored...plus, most agree Obama is a douche. What is there to argue or discuss?

What a good discussion thread...start one about OFC being better than CCA :ehh:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

20120518224353!Look_at_all_the_fucks_I_g

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Because you're on a car audio site and no one really cares to discuss politics with anyone who is obviously one sided; unless we are drunk, or REALLY REALLY bored...plus, most agree Obama is a douche. What is there to argue or discuss?

What a good discussion thread...start one about OFC being better than CCA :ehh:

i agree with you.. but i refuse to talk about it here. its pointless bro

Well this is the place to discuss this, this was posted in the political forum. If you didn't want to read or discuss politics, then you shouldn't have viewed this topic. As far as being one sided, well yes i am. I could not disagree anymore with this president than humanly possible. And if you dont ever want to pick a side, well then your just a floater. And what happens to floaters? They eventually get flushed.

truthsayer

Archived