Golitan11 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 So what is a good budget and what are your suggestion? The problem is not really my budget if you wanna know, it is the fact that I will sell my car soon and no one will give a f*** about those speakers (I will sell it the same price).
Soccerballzs Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 Check out Infinity. Good prices nice sound kind of a bright sound. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
truthsayer Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 DB Drive http://www.amazon.com/DRIVE-8-Inch-Series-Mid-Range-Speaker/dp/B003822V04/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1382483786&sr=8-1&keywords=db+drive+speakers and for the amp http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-GM-6500F-4-Channel-Bridgeable-Amplifier/dp/B004YVZ16Y/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1382484103&sr=1-2&keywords=pioneer+amp so 2stes of speakers (Db Drive) and the pioneer amp will only be about $30 to $40 over yout $200 budget, but it will be worth it. truthsayer
Golitan11 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 @Soccerballzs I heard Infinity was more sharp than warm/soft? Am I wrong? @truthsayer Thanks for your input, but the speakers need to be 6,5".
n8ball2013 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 the tweeters are a little shrill. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_22330_Image-Dynamics-CTX-6.5cs.html and then see if there is a code floating around from them and get them cheaper. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 oh and when you go ot trade the car in pull them. I cant tell you how many times ive done that. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Soccerballzs Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 @Soccerballzs I heard Infinity was more sharp than warm/soft? Am I wrong? @truthsayer Thanks for your input, but the speakers need to be 6,5". I have 4 inch in dash there are bright sounding not hard on bass. But good quality speakers. Also JBL. Same Company. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
Golitan11 Posted October 22, 2013 Author Report Posted October 22, 2013 That's interesting. By the way where and how can I hook up the tweeters when using components like that?
truthsayer Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 @Soccerballzs I heard Infinity was more sharp than warm/soft? Am I wrong? @truthsayer Thanks for your input, but the speakers need to be 6,5". Sorry about posting the 8", they have 6.5'' for like $10 cheaper. So that would keep everything in your budget. truthsayer
bdog Posted October 22, 2013 Report Posted October 22, 2013 pioneer ts-d1720c and can be found for cheep REP
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.