The funniest things you have seen in car audio!

I really want someone with a Dyno to test out one of those Boss 5000 max amplifiers.

I think it'd be equally funny to run it at 1 ohm and see how long it lasts. I predict no very long.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

i'll send my boss amp if anyone wants to dyno it. I'll send my audiopipe 3k aswell lol. I wanna see what it comes up as.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Just seen this. I thought it was pretty funny.

The title is Blow Inline Fuse?

Does this mean the fuse blew? I always figured if it did, it'd just be broken or burnt on the inside, not that the whole thing would.. well, break.So every now and again when I turn my turn signal on, my audio stops playing then usually comes back on. I figure there's a ground issue or a short somewhere with the turn signal. Well yesterday it didn't come back on. While I was working on something else, I saw that my inline amp fuse was no longer connected. -http://i.imgur.com/RtDqJDM.jpg

If it is indeed a fuse, can I get a new one, then I guess glue this one back together? And if I need a new fuse holder, who sells them locally? I'm not finding any shops, but I guess Walmart has one, but I don't know of the quality..

Thanks

Kicker

ZXS 1500.1

Solo-Baric S12L72 (2)

ZX 650.4

KSC693 6x9 (4)

PKD1 1/0 AWG

K-Series RCA's

4 AWG Big 3

85 Monte Carlo

Untitled-1_zps551b34ad.png

funniest thing I have seen was some guy had his rear deck 6x9's inverted lol. also saw someone who used 16 gauge speaker wire as power wire.

also thought this was funny lol.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130108122204AAiV3wQ

Hillarious lol!!

so this kid has a dual sub free air on his rear deck lid. the only thing keeping it there is the magnetic force of the sub. he doesn't think he should add a amp because the power from the hu already makes it sound so good!

he also wants to know if he should run a power wire from the battery to the sub...

there's so much wrong here i don't know where to start!

the dual sub, the 4500w amp, connecting the sub to the battery, securing it with the magnet, ib set up with a dual, headunit power...

its almost overload... I'm speechless!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

me and a friend were talkin about dumb shit and thought just for a fuck around around project buy like 20 slim subs and wall em off.

Jason Declue....

(4) B2 Audio QUAD XC's

(4) B2 Audio M1s MKII

(6) Kinetik 2400

(2) Kinetik 1200

(4) Dc Power 390XP

(14) 2/0 Welding Cable Run's

(4) 8" B2 Audio HN Midrange Speakers

(4) 3" CDT Audio Midrange Speakers

(1) Phoenix Gold TI600.4

(1) JL Audio XD400/4

Full OME HD 1 TON 3" Lift w/ Bilstein Struts

1500lbs Air Bags w/ 1 TON Springs

Firestone 80psi 10 ply 245/70/17

Team MN Loudest Slam Van

Team Minnesota's Loudest Christopher "Lunch Box" Russ

Some kid was showing off his system which consisted of 2 10s in some pre fab box on a "1000w" amp. He turns it on and it's already distorting when the deck's at 30/60. It didn't even sound like bass inside the car, just noise LOL. The sad part is, is that he kept bragging about it...

• 1 month later...

Archived