1. LED Install.

Added a carbon-fiber vinyl detail wile I was here. Looks nice in the final install although its pretty low key.

IMG_0977.jpg

After I got the lens off. This is the second time Ive done this so Its not too hard to get it off. I have ran new wires to the LED's ( Red and Black wires ) that will have a quick release on the other end. Both headlights get their power from the battery with a fused power connection and a switch. I added the switch so I can turn them on with out any thing else. This is mainly for car shows.

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

The bench test thats just the LED's on one of the lights. I need to order a different size for the bights. Im thinking about putting that LED on a relay to turn on only with the plight light.

IMG_0980.jpg

Now the Switch install. Nothing out of the ordinary here just cut the shape and install. Ill the wiring has been run at this point.

IMG_0990.jpg

Now the Wiring Clean up and tucking.

First up top with the new brights relay and power harness.

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

Also mocking up where the ballets are going to go. I have two one for each light 4 total. 2 low beam 2 high beam. The high beam are laser watched with one of my designs really looks nice. heres the design .

liverfast.jpg

This will be in a different location as soon as my ADB Plastic gets here so I can make some mounting platforms for the ballets.

I know this looks odd. Its the junction where the HiD power and the Under body LEDS and some factory conniptions meet. You can see the bundles coming down from the engine bay. I have to have some slack in them to pull off the bumper.

Im thinking I may need to clean this up again. But I will look in to that when the final placement of the ballets in found.

IMG_0985.jpg

And the main power lines.

IMG_0988.jpg

They run on the fender in to the cabin to the switch. each of the headlights has a quick release that taps in to this link. This is just for the LED's so its 14 ga.

System looks good!

That crossover should open up some tuning options for sure. But I wouldn't call 60-125 on those 8s "subs" lol. At least now you can set it how you want without the limitations you had before. Nice score for $30.

Static drops are my bag.

2. On the the short shifter. Not much here too cramped to take pictures, but heres what the Steeda Shifter looks like. IT reuses the stock shifter assembly. I wish i had really understood how this was going to be installed as I would have swapped out the rubber bus sings for polyurethane with I had it out of the car. Probably will not be doing that again , so if you have a 07 mustang v6 with the T5 transmission and do the short shifter swap replace the bushings!!!! you will not want to do this twice. Tip you do not have to drop the drive shaft to do this. You can get to all the bolts with it in place. When you remove the stock unit get some help and putt it trough the cabin. There is a small resting tab thats a bitch to deal with on the drivers side, and on the back of the stock shifter.

Once you have swapped over all the Steeda shift parts put the shifter back in trough the cabot. **** NOTE take off the giant retaining collar slide the shifter down and then install the collar. this is the only way I was able to get it to work. It helps to have two people.

e0eb5617-3bc7-4465-b13f-9e8128a12ceb.jpg

A mother Note This shifter uses the 2000-2004 tread pattern for the shift knob.

3. The water pump. 12 PITA bolts and your good. All 8mm you will need a 8mm deep, 8mm shallow and a 8mm small box end. There are 12 bolts use the supplied gasket to make sure you have all of them.

IMG_1010.jpg

Reinstalled and painted to match pulley

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1012.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

Next up. Xover install and trunk modification. some point soon. I will be documenting the install of the 64 impala and starting that one soon. till next time.

System looks good!

That crossover should open up some tuning options for sure. But I wouldn't call 60-125 on those 8s "subs" lol. At least now you can set it how you want without the limitations you had before. Nice score for $30.

Thank you and true about the subs. I can't wait to hear it once the system is tuned for a final time .

welcome aboard looking nice and talking about cars what is it pushing? is it supercharged? tell us lol

Thank you. Its dyno'ed at 200 at eh wheels so not winning any drag races anytime soon. NA engine with no plans of FI ( Ill buy a gt instead ). For what I need it for Auto X its great. I have a nice set of race wheels with slicks for auto X days.

Here's the mods.

Power Mods
Dialbo Sport Tune
S&B CIA
Pypes X Pipe and True Duel Exhaust
Pypes Violator Mufflers
NKG 8mm Spark Plug Wires
Sick Speed Oil catch can
Drive Train
Steeda Short shifter
Billet shift Knob.
Suspension
K-Sport Lowring Springs ( Front 1.5” Read 2” )
Saleen Front Sway Bar
Energy Suspension Polly bushings ( F sway bar )
J&M Adjustable Panhard Rod
18" MB wheels with 18x275/30 front, 18x285/30 in the rear
Hankook DOT slicks in the front Continental Slicks in the rear. ( On a budget so got them used. Works well for the track)
Appearance
Trufiber Fiberglass A53-L Recessed Hood
Front lip
Fully Functional Ram Air & Heat Extractor
Raxioum Custom True HIDHeadlights
( Nissan 350 Z projectors, MORIMOTO 3FIVE BALLASTS)

very nice

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

that a very nice set up for NA i am assuming you have a 4.0 v6?

a friend of mine has a 2012 gt 5.0 thing pulls nasty

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Just finished the is graphic. This one is going under the hood and Hopefully get incur prated in to the Lit plexi that I'm thinking about doing. Im a graphic designer by trade so Im always wanting to add art to my installs. It may appear in the 64 too. I thought the text was relevant to any one who ever customized a car. " One Piece at A Time" Good Johnny Cash song too.

hood_finalv2-01.png

Archived