Door Panels: Starting New 02 Civic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Sorry that i took so long but i'm trying to rack up on the Overtime at my job while it lasts but i will do a very small update for all of you that are following my project.

When we left off, i was tightening up my tweeter pod. it looked like this.

20140205175904.jpg

So i continued to work on it some more to finish the tightening up to make it look like this

20140219172232.jpg

20140219172335.jpg

20140219172312.jpg

and now that it is to the level that i want it,. It's time to move on to another section of the door. This section is purely cosmetic and it is only for appearance ( To give the door the little extra to take it to the next level)

Either doing some acrylic inserts, or tough to telldoor location, but possibly some lighting?

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Lol and you just keep adding things... Just when I think you couldn't possibly fit any more designs, you come up with something else.

Not gonna lie, they look sick (all of your designs do) but I want to see the finished product already!! ;)

just gonna have to wait. I do all of these add-ons because i own a show car and when we compete in car shows, the more over-the-top fabrication one has, the better the chances to get first place in the category one enters. and i'm sick and tired of getting 2nd or 3rd place. If you could see some of the cars that compete, you would know that all the stuff i'm doing to mine isn't shit compared to them and their 100's of 1,000s of dollars of fab work.

examples:

57chevy-7.jpg

57chevy-5.jpg

I always get excited when I see that you added an update. This is one of my favorite threads.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Definitely a clean trunk set-up in that JL build. Wish I had more time to work these type of details into my build. Looking good though man, keep it up!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Archived